Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#392973 02/07/02 02:45 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I am getting ready to replace the stock suspension on my 95SE w/70,xxx on it. I was thinking of the Bat kit, will there be any issues w/ putting them on my car? I've E0 SVT rims w/ stock size tires on my car. I heard that it would lower my car a little. If so, how much? Will it cause any rubbing? I guess I'm looking for someone who may have already done this swap.

Crazy Contour Guy
1995 Contour SE (ATX)
Alpine 7863
MTX Thunder4250D Amp.
2 pairs of PolkAudio EX 572A's
MTX 2-way X-over network
3 10' BlueThunders
4 ga. Streetwires power wire kit
Esoteric zero-noise RCA's
Streetwires power block
Xenon Super Plasma White Headlight and fog light bulbs
Blue mood interior lights
KKM airfilter
9 mm Motorsport Racing Plug wires
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by contourcrazy:
I am getting ready to replace the stock suspension on my 95SE w/70,xxx on it. I was thinking of the Bat kit, will there be any issues w/ putting them on my car? I've E0 SVT rims w/ stock size tires on my car. I heard that it would lower my car a little. If so, how much? Will it cause any rubbing? I guess I'm looking for someone who may have already done this swap.

Check out Project SVT in my Signature. No rubbing issues and the SVT has a nice profile. The rear is a bit lower than expected but it doesn't help have a sub box in the trunk either. smile

J
J
Hi I went with the ground control coilovers and then the koni adjustable struts. It gave the car a nice stance and the drive is so much better. If you do go with that make sure you don't use your old struts because it will be the worst ride you have ever been through. That conversion is alittle over 1000. I recomend the rear anti sway bar and all the energy suspension bushing they make for your contour. Which isn't many. cool

95 contour (All the usual mods and then some.) Trying to sell four wheeler so i can buy turbo.
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by jmburton:
.....That conversion is alittle over 1000. cool

make that less than a thousand.....

hey i have to whore my parts wink laugh

www.shox.com Dealer
Koni's 135 a piece
Eibach's 190 a set
KYB's 70 a piece
H+R's 225 a set