Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#390563 07/25/02 05:18 PM
M
MB Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well i just wanted to say good bye to the forum and the people, my email address is Mattbchillin@yahoo.com (aim:supa ghetto kid)if there are any reunion meets, which i really hope there is smile let me know. so yeah good bye hope to see you all later, doh and i never got to get the same number of posts as my memeber number, i was kinda close though...this is kinda sad, i hope some will be around on fordcontour.org list, if you are i will see you there...

Peace
Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- Superchip/Apexi DTM Tip/KKM/blue lights/removed door dings/De-Badged/ford racing 9mm-blue/Custom Interior/indiglo gauges
Audio
-3 JL Audio 10s/-2 kenwoods amps/-JVC cd head unit (with 12 disc changer)/-6x8 pioneers
http://www.geocities.com/mattbchillin
B
B
this is all really to bad, this sight has become part of my life, just about the only website I ever go to, will make it to fordcontour.org at some point, still holding out first

Son - 1995 Mystique LS Zetec 5-spd --> newest "mod" -> a girlfriend by my side
Father - 1995 Contour SE Duratec 5-spd
Mother - 1999 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd

My CEG Registry
My Car
My Home Page
H
H
no worries. it'll only be for a month. the ceg community came thru

...and yes, I did SEARCH first before asking.

AIM:omegazodiac

95 gl
99 contour svt #1750/2760
built 4/6/99
black/tan
plates, not personalized (###-REV)
amsoil series 2000 oil & filter~amsoil tranny fluid cocktail~tint: 35% windshield/front doors,20% rear window/rear doors~black oval/rear strip~nyceboi rear emblem~aussie grills~hella led sidemarkers~piaa superwhite low's~piaa extreme reverse lights~door dingless (knauberized)~hood liner removed~black '95 sail panels~trunk cargo net~mondeo hood struts~ford racing red 9mm wires~autolite double plat plugs~jensen hu~recontented dash clock(it rocks)~clifford ag4 security
H
H
can someone fill me in why is the site going down? and will it ever be back?

98 SVT
F
F
hondakiller, read here and you will get the info on what's happening to the boards

http://www.contour.org/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014719

essentially the person who hosts the server can no longer do it anymore so we had to find an alternative method to keep CEG up and running.
the change over will take some time and therefore CEG will be down for a little bit while some changes are made.

Kim
2001 Mercury Cougar C2
1995 Contour GL
Quote: Originally posted by shotwell:
Yeah, I keep checking too. I'm afraid that just as the site goes down my car will burst into flames or something (knocking rapidly on wood)!
H
H
that summed it up thanx

98 SVT

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard