Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
"I set a new record for dyno on pump fuel. 311.5 whp at 19 PSI as measured on the Dynapack. Assuming 20% driveline loss this is approximately 390 HP at the crank."

You can find the whole story here:

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=18be307d1adb1e190b94eb97e066aa3a&threadid=156434

Think of the fun you could have with this:D

'02 B-Yellow Subaru WRX #379
'98 T-Red Contour SVT #2767 (had)
R
R
DAAAYYYUUUMMM eek

How much gain are people seeing with just the chips? I know the up/ down pipes are really showing some promising gains.

What power can the stock WRX engine take before getting dangerous?

Obviously 300+ laugh

Kharma is very real and she is one mean b!tch.
OP Offline

R
R
Simply amazing.

How many of your yellow WRX's were made? Its a rare color, no?

OP Offline
There was a total import of about 10,xxx WRX's of which only 450 were painted "Blaze Yellow" (see butter). This one is number 379 out of 10,xxx and to make it even more rare only 200 "Blaze Yellow's" are auto. Many people pre ordered this color thinking it was a canary yellow like the mustang, protégé 5, etc. and had a big surprise when they picked it up.

From what subaru is saying they will have a yellow, much brighter, color for 2003. If you are looking for a used WRX check the autotrader. There was silver (yum!) '02 with 8K on the ODO for about 21K. Not tooo bad laugh

Assuming this rep company that I am starting goes over well (crossing fingers, knocking on wood, with horseshoe up butt) I will be looking for a silver sedan or an STi when they become available. I know that my SVT replacement will be an AWD turbo sedan. That lets me choose from the WRX/STi or S4. Seeing that the S4 will be close to 40K I think I'll stick with the Scooby wink .

Side Note:
They are building Subaru of Gwinnett right now and it should be open by fall/winter of this year. It's on satellite across from the new police station. If anyone cares?

R
R
Good info.

What's the story on this company you are starting? I like to live vicariously through those that have the kahonies to start their own businesses laugh

OP Offline
THE Group (Total Home Entertainment Group)

It's basically a rep company for home theatre right now, but in the future I'm hoping for everything from decor to pool tables. Speakers are the product that is starting it off. It's an Australia company called KRIX www.krixusa.com that makes home theatre as well as commercial cinema speakers. I'm also working on deals with a wire and seating company, as well as a company that does home decor (custom cabinets, wall designs, etc.).

I'm hoping to turn this into something big, kina' like a one stop shop, but for now as long as I can make some money and have fun it will all be worth it. Hell, you only live once and I'll never know unless I try. laugh

BTW:
After I make my millions wink , here's what my silver sedan will look like (w/ different headlights and wing):

M
M
Wow man! Good luck! So will you rep to home theater installers or retail stores? I have a Denon/Klipsch/Sony home theater setup, so I am always game to talk this stuff. laugh

Your color WRX is distinctive, but it doesn't scream at you. I'll see you on Sweetwater Rd. cool If, heaven forbid, something were to happen to my SVT, a silver WRX will take its place.

Matt - svtcontour@mindspring.com
2000 T-Red SVT #2010
B&M Shifter * KKM filter * KKM Pedals * A6 sidemarkers * Bill Jenkins SVT mats
Atlanta SVT Owners Association
OP Offline
The market will be middle to high-end home theatre and limited distribution (in hopes to stop price wars). No Best Blows or Jerk it Silly's just high-end dealers. There will only be a hand full of dealers in Atl. like Evolution on Pleasant Hill, where Stereo Festival was, that sells high-end A/V equipment. Hopefully that will be my first customer.

I will be responsible of 4 states, GA, AL, TN and SC. Anyone got any gas saving tips? My plans are to start here in GA, if things go well I will be looking at getting an Izuzu Trooper (need lot's o' room and decant gas mileage). If the market is good then it's time to play.

Anyway, if I come across some deals I will certainly let my SE-CEG friends know laugh

OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2kSVT:
I have a Denon/Klipsch/Sony home theater setup, so I am always game to talk this stuff.
Klipsch - BOOOO HISSSSS BOOOOO :p

Let me get you some real speakers wink

Ooops! did I just say that, I don't know where that came from laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard