· Jon Miconi

· 96 Contour Zetec ATX
· 80 Ramcharger 360 ATX
· 77 Ramcharger 440 ATX
S
OP Offline
S
Hey guys!!
If you haven't seen the post by Lance yet (in General, you'd better read it!) I don't want to loose contact with any of you guys as I really want this meet to happen (and hopefully others to come!!). So, Here's my e-mail address, Britskw@hotmail.com

Send me an e-mail asap so I can save yours in my address book so I can let you know of any changes, plans, dyno update etc etc.

Just wanted to get his in before the forums go down frown frown frown

Simon W. Las Vegas.
96 SE V6 MTX Tereador Red (1st Blown Engine, better be the last!)
1999 SVT Engine
SVT Exhaust w/custom DTM Tips and optimized Y-pipe and no Res (thanks to Po-Jay!). LSD Quaife(thanks to Terry!), SCA CAI w/KKM, Grizzly clutch, FMS 9mm wires, Airknights custom short shifter.

"You can only get more rice at one time by ordering Chinese" - Davo7SVT
"it's only nuts and bolts" - Terry Haines
"Drive it like you stole it" - Me!
P
P
How are we gonna keep in touch, for the trip? We need to make sure that we all have given Darell our email info. I look forward to the trip. We are all gonna hang out on the 17th, right?

Po-Jay

Ghetto Mods Galore!
Quaife-CenterForce Clutch-Butterflies Rmvd and Replaced again-Bassani Exhaust w/custom "Y"-Pipe-33% of Mystery Mod-Pro M 75MM MAF-BNoon Optimized SVT TB-B+M Short Throw-ES Front Engine Mount-Some Aesthetic Crap-
Blood,Sweat,Tears
Do I hear the Fat Lady singing?
98 E0 Silver Frost (Is there any other color?)
172HP 149TQ W/Bad A/F Mix
B
B
Hey guys!!! Bonnie (my GF) and I are planning on coming down if we can make everything work out with our jobs, flights, etc. Would anyone be willing to stop by and pick us up at a hotel on the south end of the strip to make the track/dyno meet? We don't know which hotel yet, but that's the area where we always stay. Otherwise we would have to rent a car for the day which may push our budget over the top at this time. Still planning and looking up flight info today online to see what we can do...

Brad Noon
'99 SE MTX
3 point oh my God H.O. 179HP/178TQ
BNMotorsports Floormats, powder coating, TB optimizing, Gutted cats, etc
BNMotorsports is now the preferred distributor of Contour/SVT/Mystique Indiglo style gauges!!!
bnmotorsports@msn.com
P
P
Brad I am sure one of us can swing by. smile What hotel are you looking at staying at?

-Colter
My Car
D
D
Yeah, what Colter said. I'm sure any one of us would be willing to pick ya up.

Email your info to Simon. I think he's become the official whipping-boy contact for this event smile

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
P
P
Brad, I will get to Vegas on that Friday afternoon. My girl's sister live there, so I know my way around. I'll PM you my Cell number and you can feel free to call it. I wouldn't mind picking you up for the festivities.

BTW, this damn background is loud and annoying!

Po-Jay

Ghetto Mods Galore!
Quaife-CenterForce Clutch-Butterflies Rmvd and Replaced again-Bassani Exhaust w/custom "Y"-Pipe-33% of Mystery Mod-Pro M 75MM MAF-BNoon Optimized SVT TB-B+M Short Throw-ES Front Engine Mount-Some Aesthetic Crap-
Blood,Sweat,Tears
Do I hear the Fat Lady singing?
98 E0 Silver Frost (Is there any other color?)
172HP 149TQ W/Bad A/F Mix
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard