Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TonyD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
B$ i get this done i was wondering howmuch louder the car will sound in and out? I want the performance but not if it's gonna be loud in the cabin.

Thanks

1998 SE ATX
Dual exhaust
Body conversion
Nakamichi CD-40z HU
Sound by Crystal Mobile
Powered by a/d/s M860 AMP
My Ride
B
B
It's a bit lower toned and a tad louder. It really depends on what your exhaust mods already are...

Brad Noon
'99 SE MTX
3 point oh my God H.O. 179HP/178TQ
BNMotorsports Floormats, powder coating, TB optimizing, Gutted cats, etc
BNMotorsports is now the preferred distributor of Contour/SVT/Mystique Indiglo style gauges!!!
bnmotorsports@msn.com
S
S
Brad, Two questions, well three, but I was wondering there are two exaust manifolds on the car?? and I found a kinda How to posted by Pascal which only showed the front.Whats up with that? Also how much do you charge again and have you ever had them Jet hot coated. Last but not least with a off road Y-pipe and the Brullen catback and no pre-cats would it be a good idea to put a hi flow resonator on to cut rasp??

O
O
For the love of god!!!! Our children have to breath!!!!!! eek

:p

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseus:
For the love of god!!!! Our children have to breath!!!!!! eek

:p
Werd.

-Rob- '98 E0 Contour SVT #897, T-Red. FOR SALE: '98 E0 CSVT #2663 SilverFrost; stock & in very good condition. $7,800
KKM & BAT Intake Pipe, DIY cool air intake, Resonator deleted, TH fix; short shifter, rear spoiler, hood struts, fog mod, pre-98 sails, dings removed, A4 side-markers, clear head-light corners, T-red chrome front & back. Aussie Bar waiting for installation.

"Monkey is my business...and business is good!"
D
D
On my car, going to headers made it atleast twice as loud and it had terrible RASP from hell.

2000 SVT #674 - Check it out!

Whoever coined the phrase; "If it ain't broke; don't fix it" ~ Just doesn't get it...
B
B
How will it sound on a completely stock exhaust system?

98.5 Contour SVT - Silver Frost
Cupholders - MP3 Deck - Sub - Painted Calipers (Silver) - K&N Filter
T
TonyD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Only mods I have are a drop in K&N and true duals.

If it will only be a tad louder, I'm all over it. If not, I'll pass. After all it is a daily driver that gets driven a lot!

BTW, Brad, you never did tell me how much shipping to 14304 (N.F. NY) would be.

Cheers

1998 SE ATX
Dual exhaust
Body conversion
Nakamichi CD-40z HU
Sound by Crystal Mobile