Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
I would like too see some more pics of that tour.

'98 Contour LX, custom cold air K&N intake,Eibach springs, functional euro antenna, APR DTM spolier, Carbon fibre M3 Mirrors, short shifter, Custom Magnaflow dual exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, 18" Enkei RS6 & 215/40ZR/18 Yoko Parada, pioneer head unit with two 12's..
http://lowcontour.streetracing.org
S
S
Sweet lookin car, i wouldnt miss that coming down the road. stands out from the crowd
btw is it a duratec or a 4 cyl.

1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
APR DTM spoiler
18" Team Dynamics MotorSport
Kamei grill
Custom High Flow Exhaust
APex sport springs......
sweet ass cars.....but i hope u plan on doin' more 2 it...still looks plain...da both of em'......but they lookin' better than anyother carz i seen on herre thus far......

Sponsored by Limited wheels
F
Fox Offline
F
I love the tour, not a fan of the sratuss, see i dont even care to spell it right!

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Neons are still cool to a lot of people. So aren't those windshield washer LEDs. Both are illegal in MA (exterior neons and interior neons above the dashline), yet they're still popular here. confused

Since when are those w/w LEDs illegal in MA? I see them all over the place. They sell them @ Autozone. If they were illegal in MA, I wouldn't think they'd be selling them at Autozone...but I could be wrong.

RE: Stratus' What a piece of crap grandmother's car that is! When my g/f was lookin' at new cars, we test drove a couple of Stratus'. Fuggin awful, bland stiff interior, no headroom...no pizazz at all. It's kinda like the anti-Contour! HA!

-Rob- '98 E0 Contour SVT #897, T-Red. FOR SALE: '98 E0 CSVT #2663 SilverFrost; stock & in very good condition. $7,800
KKM & BAT Intake Pipe, DIY cool air intake, Resonator deleted, TH fix; short shifter, rear spoiler, hood struts, fog mod, pre-98 sails, dings removed, A4 side-markers, clear head-light corners, T-red chrome front & back. Aussie Bar waiting for installation.

"Monkey is my business...and business is good!"
W
W
skrilla,

Gratz on the car man; love the Noens, your boyz stratus...does it have the dope Dodge Avenger body kit on it ?

Contour
:Ford Series
:Many Mods
----------------
1 Pioneer Head Unit
4 Eclipse 120w
2 12" 350w Subs
- Groove Levelz @ 1500wattz
----------------
hey moneybiz.....i would say your the one with the grandma car..lol...u don't even have anything done 2 your car besides mayb $500 under the hood..come on now..if u gonna rip on some1 u got 2 at least have room 2 talk...besides i hate 2 admitt it but our cars r pretty much just as grandma as a stratus unless some1 has a 2 door contour on here...but i do happen 2 like stratus's....but i just wanted 2 call out moneybiz cuz i hate people who talk **** when the don't have room to talk....

Sponsored by Limited wheels
S
S
Why the hell does everyone think 4 doors = granny car? Welcome to the 21st century guys. Cars like the Stratus, Maxima, and Contour have revolutionized the 4-door segment of the auto industry. Look at all the new cars coming out that are getting attention; they're mostly 5 and 4 door cars.

Toyota's Matrix is faster than their Celica starting next year. Does that tell you anything? For you to bag on anyone just because of their body style is pointless. I hate 2 door cars. Who cares? Ever watched WRC or TOCA? How many 2-door bodys race in these events? Not many. And for that matter, how many drivers in TOCA and WRC are grandmas? I rest my case. wink

I don't mean to add fuel to the sparks between 4doortour and monkeybiz, but I had to get that off my chest. And you need to chill, 4door. :p

1998 Contour Sport V6, Black
*Cold air induction
*Powdercoated intake manifold (more powdercoating coming soon)
*Blue headlights, foggies, and signals (no reflectors)
*CEG stickers & removed door moldings
--------------------------------
1994 Ford Aspire 4-door, looks like a big egg
*64 hp 4-cyl
*5 speed
*"13 steel rims with go-cart tires
*74 mph top speed
*I'm going to auto-x the thing (but not compete)
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Still Smoking:
Sweet lookin car, i wouldnt miss that coming down the road. stands out from the crowd
From what I know the 6cyl had 4 wheel discs..
that tour has drums on the back, so even though he says 173hp and 0-60 8s (6cyl numbers)this tour is 4cyl....

'98 Contour LX, custom cold air K&N intake,Eibach springs, functional euro antenna, APR DTM spolier, Carbon fibre M3 Mirrors, short shifter, Custom Magnaflow dual exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, 18" Enkei RS6 & 215/40ZR/18 Yoko Parada, pioneer head unit with two 12's..
http://lowcontour.streetracing.org
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Serk:
Quote:
Originally posted by Still Smoking:
[b]Sweet lookin car, i wouldnt miss that coming down the road. stands out from the crowd
From what I know the 6cyl had 4 wheel discs..
that tour has drums on the back, so even though he says 173hp and 0-60 8s (6cyl numbers)this tour is 4cyl....[/b]
I guess that is that, but then where did all horse's come from?? confused

1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
APR DTM spoiler
18" Team Dynamics MotorSport
Kamei grill
Custom High Flow Exhaust
APex sport springs......
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard