Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#376101 06/29/02 01:51 AM
R
R
ExDelayed: you forgot to add Bernie to Antonio and Pascal. In fact, he shoudl probably be first on the list (Black SVTs RULE!).

I don't mind cannons. See em all the time. I'm not sure if you told us what you got under there... Borla? Give us some hints...

Have you put in your $0.02 to save contour.org?? Put in what you can spare to keep the site up. Check the General Forum.
~~~~~~
David
* 2k Black SVT on 17" Konig/Yokohama
* MB Quart all around; Alpine 7995, DEI/Alpine amps; Dynomat

Soon to come:
19" HRE 445s under GC/Koni Setup, Custom passive-AWD kit, 2 small Sequential Turbos running low boost, Sequential 6-speed, Widebody Kit, custom black-red chameleon paint; on and on...
#376102 06/29/02 04:10 AM
M
OP Offline
M
It is a borla Rock-It. Not to say that i don't care what you all think, i wouldn't have posted if i didn't...but i won't lose any sleep over you not liking it either it is on there and it will stay but i am getting rims and i debadged the other day which btw really cleaned up the back of the car.

#376103 07/03/02 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MValen8023:
It is a borla Rock-It. Not to say that i don't care what you all think, i wouldn't have posted if i didn't...but i won't lose any sleep over you not liking it either
lol... good attitude cool

Personally the setup is a bit (insert better word here:) gaudy for my taste. But at least you have some mods and are planning on mods for the car! I'm still stock and it'll stay that way! smile

Matthew
98.5 Contour SE V6
It has spent 1.5 years under the wrong identity ;-)
#376104 07/03/02 03:29 AM
E
E
Quote:
Originally posted by CobraR:
is Kent near Dayton by any chance??
Kent is about 30-45 minutes south of Cleveland...kinda to the side of Akron (I think...)

I love my Contour to death, but my 'vette is still my #1 baby.
There's money to be made in racing. I should know. I put a lot of it there.
You can make a small fortune in racing. Start with a large one.
How fast do you want to go...how much money do you have?
You can fix a lot of things, but you can't fix stupid!
#376105 07/03/02 05:20 AM
R
R
Agreed, this is a public forum, but this kid is coming to a bunch of enthusiasts for an opinion. Now he is probably like me, and a lot of other people on this board, which is someone who was not able to start out with at least 15" alloys, and enough money to modify all the other aspects of the car. He did his first mod and is coming to us for suggestion for his next ones. As a kind of a car club, we should say well, this would look good with that, try this next, or simply say, look man that is not to my taste, but THIS is... He is obviously proud of what he did to the car (which btw looks like he used clamps to attach the muffler), his contour is now unlike MANY others. It is diverse, now while we dont all appreciate the same forms of diversity, I would expect all the people who are licensed to manuever a deadly weapon (obviously referring to driving) would be more than responsible enough to not ridicule diversity...
and BTW: I think your muffler is an excellent, inexpensive addition to the car.

----------------------------------
'98 gl ATX
K&N drop in filter, with gutted airbox, thanx to zetecracing, and hissvt2!!
neon lights inside and out, xenon turn indicators, and lowbeams
polk audio 5x7's, 2 rockford fosgate 75 watt tweeters, 300 watt Rockford Fosgates, 760 watt xplod amp, and head unit
SE 15"s
'da bomb' style muffler, no resonator, duals coming soon!!
more than you can afford pal... "Contour"
my car... http://www.pbase.com/lokoros/inbox
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard