Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
G
I for one don't want to hear about you procreating.

R
Ray Offline
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Rynn:
[QB (Yes, I know there's a 15 year old but I don't include that particular one).[/QB]
HAHAHAHA THANK YOU.... I am glad to see that you feel the same way..

Ray

Check out my car!! (Profile Registry)

Have a Nextel two-way? check out my registry for my number!

Ray Haralson
Jacksonville, FL
s_r_haralson@sar.med.navy.mil
srh@texas.net

YIM: midnghtflm
AIM: midnghtflm

NEWEST MOD: a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend for my one and only passenger.
R
R
I still don't see how you would fail to realize this would be a risque topic. Especially when we have kids as young as 16 frequenting this site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
What do you think 16 year olds watch barney and play with barbie dolls still?? Get with it.....
I won't deny that kids under 18 are having sex. I will, however, remind you that parents of minors don't take kindly to their underage children going to websites and reading about people's sexual situations and lewd comments. If a parent was to complain about the content on this site and mention directly a forum post like that, and the fact that there's not a "18 or under" warning, I don't think Lance would be too happy. Not to mention that there's no reason we should need a "18 or under" warning, since things like this shouldn't be posted in the first place. This is a car enthusiast's site, not Stileproject.com. If you want to read about people's first times, especially in their car, they have a section just for you.

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Officer Cartman:
Since when did this become a family board? Last time I checked, this was a CONTOUR board.. And up until recently, most of the people here were adults.

I understand why some people left this board, it's nothing like it was in the old days.. frown
Yeah, it is a CONTOUR board, there are plenty of other sites/forums for sex related topics, please take those type of posts to one of them, and keep them off of this CONTOUR site.

It's all about balance.

bcphillips@peoplepc.com
D
D
Quote:
I understand why some people left this board, it's nothing like it was in the old days.. frown
I'm sure you can find the door if you're so inclined. smile

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by D Davis:
Quote:
[b]I understand why some people left this board, it's nothing like it was in the old days.. frown
I'm sure you can find the door if you're so inclined. smile [/b]
why? he has a right to be here AND voice his opinion just as anyone else. just because you dont like his VALID point doesnt mean you have to get pissy. rules are rules, some of us try to follow them, but it doesnt mean we have to like them.

andy watson on my 'Beer Goggle' Post:
AureiusX: You needlessly made an ass of yourself
JenovaFire: it was a good idea at the time
AureiusX: LOL
AureiusX: so was she
D
D
It also doesn't help those of us that want to keep the site up and running when everyone complains about how CEG is being ran every 10th post.

How was that pissy? Do tell if you can point it out to me. It was as valid as any other moronic post here. It was a suggestion. If you don't like the state of affairs here, and obviously you can't change it since it isn't your site, then you can leave.

It's that simple.

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
I
I
Quote:
Since when did this become a family board? Last time I checked, this was a CONTOUR board.. And up until recently, most of the people here were adults.

I agree. I have been a long member before the enhancements were made to this site. All of a sudden, it's now a matter of life or death within this forum. :rolleyes:

There is no longer any humor on this site. frown

99 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
Mystery Car??????
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by D Davis:
If you don't like the state of affairs here, and obviously you can't change it since it isn't your site, then you can leave.
It's that simple.
obviously, he knows that. its not like any of us have a 4 year contract with the CEG, man. why would anyone leave just because you cannot post sex/female related topics? i dont think that the speed limit on the beltway should be 55 either, that doesnt mean i am gonna move to mexico :rolleyes:

icey mike, couldnt agree with you more.

andy watson on my 'Beer Goggle' Post:
AureiusX: You needlessly made an ass of yourself
JenovaFire: it was a good idea at the time
AureiusX: LOL
AureiusX: so was she
D
D
Alright 95MID, I'm not going to get into an argument about it. I think you're looking for a war and I won't give it to you.

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard