S
Quote:
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun G:
[b]you're fine..walk it off....
walking is one thing, driving is another

left leg & right shoulder!!!! mad mad mad mad no svt for me![/b]
Dude..I was just kidding. I sprained my right knee very badly last summer so I can understand. I was on crutches for 2 weeks...it sucked. I could not drive either. I hope you heal up quick! laugh

L
L
Sorry to hear about this. I seriously sprained my knee 3 years ago. My friend just had surgery to repair his torn ACL/MCL! eek

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
B
B
I know about the whole dislocated shoulder thing. Both of mine come out about 3-4 times a year. EXTREMELY PAINFUL! Only mine don't go back I when they come out. It ususaly involves a trip to the ER to get it put back in.

The first time it happend was so incredibly painful that I ended up punching the doctor with my good arm cause he wouldn't give me any drugs until the "X-ray confirmed it was really dislocated". Needless to say, I'm never going to that hospital again.

Nick Johnson
nick@nejohnson.com
97' Contour Sport-Blackie
96' Contour SE -Wife's Car
87' Thunderbird TC - Retired (for now)
B
OP Offline
B
Quote:
Originally posted by JoNNy V:
why did you step out of a moving golfcart?! confused

huh huh....you dumbass
Because I was about to flip it wink

the Butthead image is appropriate

Matthew W. Campbell-- bigMoney Racing
--1999 SVT #220 "NT4UA" /O.Z. Crono Evo\'s/ /Rear Deck Sub/ --1972 Chevrolet C/10 Custom Deluxe--1980 Camaro in fewer pieces--
"If I had invested...in IBM or something like that, I would certainly have been wealthy within a decade. Instead, I bought a Porsche...and got a life" Leon Mandel
B
OP Offline
B
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun G:
Dude..I was just kidding. I sprained my right knee very badly last summer so I can understand. I was on crutches for 2 weeks...it sucked. I could not drive either. I hope you heal up quick! laugh
I knew you were kidding! Walking (hobbling) does help, and the Dr. gave me some specific exercises to do, but I have zero strength in my leg. Luckily I got the truck to get me to the pharmacy and such when I'm able. Took ten minutes to put on my socks today eek I should be in a old folks home!

Matthew W. Campbell-- bigMoney Racing
--1999 SVT #220 "NT4UA" /O.Z. Crono Evo\'s/ /Rear Deck Sub/ --1972 Chevrolet C/10 Custom Deluxe--1980 Camaro in fewer pieces--
"If I had invested...in IBM or something like that, I would certainly have been wealthy within a decade. Instead, I bought a Porsche...and got a life" Leon Mandel
B
B
ouch!!! sorry to hear about it, matt. don't let the recovery drag out TOO long - we'll have plenty of walking to do at PLM this year (unless you bring that golf cart to the race....but then again, you might have issues with that golf cart now. wink )

blake
02 acura RSX type S, arctic blue pearl/ebony
- OEM fogs, S2k shift knob, 35% formula one tint, injen SRI
62 chevy C10 fleetside pickup, tan
- stock I-6, 3-on-the-tree, currently immobile in my garage
former owner of:
98.5 E1 SVT #4910, silver frost
S
S
god just imagine when they pop it in to place. god thats going to hurt...... laugh but if you were a bull rida like me you get use to the bucking off. lol kidding. lata

1998 SVT Silver
Superchips
Exhaust 4" tips
Short Throw shifter B&M
Nitrous Kit by NOS
rims by ATP wrapped in Toyos
and 10" audiobaun
hoodpins
coldair intake
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard