Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
Ed-

Believe it or not, some of the women out there are in it solely for the ego-boost; hence, the "she did you a favor" line.

Anyway, a little advice: go real slow. I mean, a big, perfect date on a river sounds like the kind of thing you go on after the relationship has started.

Also- everybody gets burned at least once in their life; you've probably done it to someone, too.

'00 Blk SVT
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Black on Black:

Anyway, a little advice: go real slow. I mean, a big, perfect date on a river sounds like the kind of thing you go on after the relationship has started.
I hear that. Movies and dinner and bowling and mini-golf for at least the first few dates. Seems like you two had your honeymoon for a first date.

Silver E1
I'm afraid Speed Demon has given me the mod bug.
AIM: Davo7Wins
D
D
Methinks Sandman has a point! You gotta play it cool, or else the ladies might think you are a nutcase. Playing hard to get and half interested works quite a bit. A lot of women, if they like you, then get into the challenge. I swear. This has worked for me too many times in the past.

Doug former owner of a 95 SE MTX
Now driving a Bravada, no more fun in the twisties!
DrGonzo767@aol.com
D
D
Don't sweat it! It happens all the time. In the words of my wise ole' brudda, who's had plenty of experience with women:
"All women are nutty; the trick is to find one who is the least nutty"!

Dan B.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard