Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Well, I was actually back last Sunday, but did not feel like posting on the 'Net until today.

I was married on July 5th and left for Florida via Jet Blue around 6:00am on Sunday the 7th. Great flight down, hands-down the best carrier I have ever flown. TVs at every seat, GPS readout of plane's speed/altitude/location was cool too!

Anyway, Michelle and I arrived a Disney around 11:00 am and immediately went to Magic Kingdom. The resort we stayed in was the Polynesian and the room had a nice balcony that we ate breakfast on. Visited Magic Kingdom many more times, Epcot, and MGM. Downtown Disney was cool too, purchased tix for Cirq de Solei (sp??) and that was AWSOME!

Left Disney Thursday @ 12:00PM and arrived at Disney Wonder cruise ship around 1:15. Arrived at Nassau on Friday where we went snorkeling and shopping, Castaway Cay on Saturday for a day at the Beach (18 and over exclusive beach) and back to Florida by Sunday AM.

Disembarked by 8:45 and was home by around 5:00PM. All in all it was a GREAT experience. We had honeymooners pins and received some preferential treatment.

As far as the wedding goes, went smooth as glass. I had an absolute BLAST at the reception and people could not believe that was me! I am usually a reserved and quiet guy, but I was busting the moves on the Dance floor.

During the garter-belt removal, the MC made me go to the opposite end of the dance floor from my wife. He had the DJ que up some Saturday Night Fever music and made me dance like John Travolta to my wife...and I don't usually like attention. I did my best and EVERYONE was impressed. As soon as I get the video, I will try posting a clip laugh .

Married life is going well. I took off another 3 days after honeymoon to finish moving to new apartment with Wife. She is sorta freaked out because she has NEVER lived away from home. We are settling into a new routine and things could not be better.

Thanks to all you guys who gave me advice/support on the day of....it helped smile

Later all...

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black
2001 Honda SuperHawk VTR1000F
"I bent my Wookie"
www.mamisano.com
T
T
Congrats again, chief. How soon before we get a junior CEGer? I was a honeymoon baby myself.

M
OP Offline
M
Quote:
Originally posted by TheCiscoGuy:
Congrats again, chief. How soon before we get a junior CEGer? I was a honeymoon baby myself.
Not too soon. Michelle just graduated college and wants to obtain Teacher's tenure before having children.

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black
2001 Honda SuperHawk VTR1000F
"I bent my Wookie"
www.mamisano.com
T
T
Very smart idea. Did you get any pictures taken of the ceremony or reception?

EDIT: That you've scanned or uploaded.

S
S
Congrats mike! Very happy to hear it went well!

I hope everything goes smooth smile

99 SVT Tropic Green
#151 of 503/ 2760 total
Born on 10/07/98
Adopted 7/15/00
LETS GO RANGERS (looking good this year)

Link Copied to Clipboard