Andy V.
99 SE Sport SGTO
KKM,No Res,Dual exh.
17" Cellos-225/45/17 Sumitomos
vannanthony@hotmail.com
Semper Fidelis
S
S
You would have your very own Chernobyl under your hood.

Seriously, there's a reason they call it an oxy-acetelyne torch. Simply replace the acetelyene with gasoline, and there you have it, molten duratech.

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes
P
P
If you pumped oxygen into your engine, wouldn't it just melt your engine as opposed to being combusted?

Black '99 Mystique LS Duratec ATX
P
Pete D Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I was only half serious

how about we use LIQUID Oxygen instead eek

Every time I come online I wonder if the forums will be up
G
G
i wont try it..wacko jacko's been running on pure 02 for yrs now and look what its done for him

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????
N
N
Quote:
Still photo or an MPEG MOVIE of lighting of the grill with 3 gallons of liquid oxygen. Started with 60 lbs of charcoal, and burnt up 40 lbs of it in 3 seconds. Result is a grill ready to cook in about 3 seconds, and all the old grease, etc burned off. Don't try this at home.
And they tell us to NOT TRY at home. I feel only more motivated.... laugh laugh laugh

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard