Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
H
oh hell yeah. i'm in for shifter and the doors. just let me know when and where to pay. how many people do u think u need to make this a go. if the #s aren't there, i'd still be interested at a higher price.

...and yes, I did SEARCH first before asking.

AIM:omegazodiac

95 gl
99 contour svt #1750/2760
built 4/6/99
black/tan
plates, not personalized (###-REV)
amsoil series 2000 oil & filter~amsoil tranny fluid cocktail~tint: 35% windshield/front doors,20% rear window/rear doors~black oval/rear strip~nyceboi rear emblem~aussie grills~hella led sidemarkers~piaa superwhite low's~piaa extreme reverse lights~door dingless (knauberized)~hood liner removed~black '95 sail panels~trunk cargo net~mondeo hood struts~ford racing red 9mm wires~autolite double plat plugs~jensen hu~recontented dash clock(it rocks)~clifford ag4 security
K
Krafty Offline OP
OP Offline
K
To keep the price down and still break even, I'd say the *preliminary* (take extra special note of the previous word!) looks to be around 15-20, but I'm not completely sure yet what the die will cost so don't go to the bank with that number yet.

I'm going to look at this more closely tomorrow, so when I get a little more info I'll post more details.

Keep the responses coming!

Ryan

Latest Mod: Mirko Splitter
M
M
I'm in.

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
O
O
Krafty, you have a PM.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec SS (SuperSleeper)
Suffice it to say my mod list has become so long that it is just ridiculous
M
M
I'M IN!!!!!

1998 CSVT Silver Frost
#1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97
custom seating and dash
valentine one (hardwired)
clifford 700-IQ
BMP Front STB
HPP Rear STB
Mirko Tie Down
FMS 9mm plug wires

classics:
1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3
1971 Audi 100LS 2 door
P
P
I'd be willing to buy one.

What about aluminum guage bezel. That's what i really want. Painted just doesn't do it for me.
-Kyle

Kyle Pickett (Austin,TX)
98 SVT (silver)
#860 of 6535
Eibachs/Konis
18" TSW SGVs-225/40/18 Sumitomos
KKM intake/BAT inlet pipe
KKM pedals
Sho Shop pulleys
B&M shifter/ATR aluminum knob
mesh grilles
Autometer shift lite
SCA sidemarkers
Hose Techniques SuperBlue hose kit
Home-made rear STB
F
F
At that price I'd buy one..

Eric

First I would like to congratulate my 2002 "The Perfect Storm" undefeated National Champions MIAMI HURRICANES*1999 Ford Contour SVT #206 00 SVT motor with Return fuel*Black-Tan*Cold Air Intake with 6" S&B Funnel Ram*Sho-shop off road y*Brullen Cat-Back 3.5" slant tips no res*Unorthodox racing crank pulley*Lotec Guage pod with Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure and Voltage*17" Image Tuners*215/40 Falken Ziex's*
B/M Short Shifter*Nokya 9006/9005 80w/100w Xenon's*JSP wing*BNM White Faced HVAC*Custom svt emblemed rear*Bosch +4's*H/R springs*Euro Sidemarkers.
Eric@ritterpenusa.com Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel.
P
P
Pity the gear bezel ring won't work on Mondeos cos the way the base of the gaiter is integrated into the centre console.

How about the rings around the dash gauges like the Mk3 Mondeo has got? That would look great.

'93 16V Mondeo saloon
Full factory RS setup lowered on 17s
K+N 57i, splitfire leads, chipped, full aluminised twin-exit exhaust
Sounds by Alpine, Infinity, Vibe, JBL
First Mondeo with indiglo gauges
That's what I want! Aluminum Guage Bezel! But it gotta be for pre-98 though.

Quote:
Originally posted by pick:
What about aluminum guage bezel. That's what i really want. Painted just doesn't do it for me.

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
J
J
I think that at that cheap of a price, you should have one made for yourself then take quality pics of it. That way, people aren't throwing their money into a product that they have no idea what it looks like. I think a group buy would be that more successful doing it that way. I personally wouldn't throw away my hard earned money not knowing what the finished product looks like or when I'll get my product (i.e. Body kit GB). Just my opinion but I don't think that everyone just has cash laying around to throw out to float in space while they wait. My money goes where the product shows.

96 Pacifica Green GL Aftermarket JVC stereo White-Face HVAC Purple interior CTA Intake SVT Exhaust (coming soon) BNM White Face Gauges (coming soon)
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard