Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#330417 07/29/02 11:16 PM
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Pete D:
I just found out today that this girl whom I liked for awhile, liked be back, although now she is not single any more. frown
That is such a kick in the balls when it happens...

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
#330418 07/29/02 11:16 PM
S
S
Aw, c'mon. Don't confuse misanthropy with mysogyny. Remember that for every evil wench out there, there's a jerk with X and Y chromosomes, too.

Girls aren't all evil. Just the ones I've dated... :p

Sidewinder: 1999 SVT
Thud: 1998 SE V-6
Edgecrusher: 1998 Mercury Mountaineer, 5.0L
#330419 07/30/02 12:39 AM
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
Quote:
Originally posted by Ray:
[b]Edit: SWAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Don't worry.. I was single for 2 YEARS... I didn't WANT anyone. I had "offers" (I guess you could call them) but I wouldn't give them the time of day. I just, quite simply, wasn't interested in relationships... I wanted to focus on myself, and getting my life together, on the right track. Then... WAM.. when no other woman could EVEN get me to blink... she blinded me, and I haven't seen straight, since![/b]
Sometimes that is how the best relationships happen...when you are not even looking. The more set you are on finding someone, the worse it seems to be. If you just relax and don't worry about it, they find you.

=) Christy

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
#330420 07/30/02 08:13 PM
R
Ray Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Wow... Why didn't anyone tell me that this was "Dig up all of Ray's old posts" month? laugh First my "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" (EDDIE BAUER/SVT combo knockoff) and now this... wow... eek

Kinda fun, though, to look back at the words and thoughts of yourself, long after you foget what you said.. I still feel that way about her... Things are as great as ever, and steadily getting better.. wink

Thanks for the replies, as always, everyone..

Ray

Check out my car!! (Profile Registry)

Have a Nextel two-way? check out my registry for my number!

Ray Haralson
Jacksonville, FL
s_r_haralson@sar.med.navy.mil
srh@texas.net

YIM: midnghtflm
AIM: midnghtflm

NEWEST MOD: a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend for my one and only passenger.
#330421 07/30/02 08:31 PM
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by ElKy-8 months and counting:
i don't care how many chicks say they want the nice guy...they really don't. i am that nice guy, and where does it get me? no where!!
frown
I thought the same thing, but it all changed

Ray I feel the same way now about my girlfriend, it has made everything so great no matter what happens day to day

Son - 1995 Mystique LS Zetec 5-spd --> newest "mod" -> a girlfriend by my side
Father - 1995 Contour SE Duratec 5-spd
Mother - 1999 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd

My CEG Registry
My Car
My Home Page
#330422 07/30/02 08:42 PM
S
S
True love = image we build in our minds that is a lie. Now I am not being negative here. Listen to my tale
(beins to play sad "walking away" music from the Incredible Hulk movie)
I moved here 5 years ago, met a girl. I had a huge crush on her and we became great friends, but she had the same boyfriend these 5 years, anyways I took her to a couple of her homecomings and we worked together a couple of years. Nothing ever happened though. I would say for the first 3 years I would have done anything to have her.. then haha... I grew out of it right?

After 2 years of little or not contact we begin to hang out again, her boyfriend goes off to basic training for the Air National Guard. I never make the move on her cause I am over it. Begin dating a great girl, Tennis star in College.. perfect. Well this friend of mine and I go to the beach with a group of friends.. Next thing I know the sun is setting we are on the beach and she turns around.. just like a damn movie kiddies.. auburn hair blowing in the breeze and she kisses me!!! (Begin wild weekend of doing everything to my number 1 crush that I had dreamed of for 5 years laugh ) We go home.. and begin 2 months of HELL. She played so many games Cal Ripkin would be amazed, going back and forth between me and the guy back at basic (they were "taking a break") in the mean time I dumped the Tennis girl (stupid stupid). Suddenly it hits me (begin Angelic orchestra with Handles final set in the Messiah) Leave her the F!%# alone! She is a horrible person. Great! I got my head on straight, but then I realize, this girl I thought I loved, this girl that had set the standard for what I wanted every girl to be like in my life... wasn't what I wanted at all. What a waste!! Now what do I do? Good question I am sort of wandering aimlessly and not sleeping much.. crazy when you have empires in your mind shattered.
True love, nope, just something we create in our mind. Happiness.. yes we can find that. Good luck.

Ryan :p

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
#330423 07/30/02 08:53 PM
I
I
I just love that pic, yeah Im single... but my bank account loves it. lol

~~~~~~~~TRAVIS~~~~~~~~

Now driving: I MEAN NOT DRIVING---- 1995 Contour SE
Maroon, MTX, sunroof w/rain-guard,
neons, and audio replaced.
Side Markers installed and headlight strobes also now on.
*KKM tru-rev - I love it
9mm FMS blue wires
SVT Upper
SVT exhaust
SUPERCHIP˛
custom ram air

Newest mod = f***ed up engine, prolly shot, yeah frown
#330424 08/05/02 06:43 AM
S
S
im a nice guy

i really wish i wasent, cause im always just a "great freind"

**** im sick of this **** that women do
right now im going nuts over a girl, trying to analyze why i do things, and finding out how ****ed up i am

my life is ****

95 SE Champagne Mettalic
True Dual exhaust with X pipe and Redline mufflers
KKM Tru Rev intake
H&R Springs/KYB struts
Apex-i S-AFC
65mm Throttle Body
17" Ace Spades
4 Pt Racing Harness
Window Tint all around
New Engine @ 117k kilometers
G-Tech: 15.6 @ 91.5 MPH