Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Quote:
Originally posted by FFE:
Quote:
Originally posted by DanB:
[b] One can only find salvation through Jesus Christ, not Allah, Buddha, Krishna or other false, fictitous deities!
Stands up and aplauds, stating AMEN[/b]
Quote:
Stands up and aplauds, stating AMEN

1999 CONTOUR SE SPORT
2001 HONDA CIVIC LX SEDAN
- 1.7L 5 Spd
- '02 SI RIMS
- Reverse Indiglo Gauges
"Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions."
www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000
http://www.7thgencivic.com/members_rides/member.cfm?id=5895
W
W
Quote:
All religions do not have the same god. One can only find salvation through Jesus Christ, not Allah, Buddha, Krishna or other false, fictitous deities!
Well, why dont we leave religion sales outside of the forum. Its statements like that that make people feel like they are being patronized. I say leave people alone. And I think salvation comes from being good to others,,,if you believe in Jeses or anything else for that matter but you do baaaad things,,,forget it buddy!!

Plus, I am jewish... laugh

He's chaaarging!!!...(add scottish accent)...
S
S
eek Whats that smell?

Nick
2000 Malibu LS
Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM
Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless
Retired Vehicles: 98 Contour
Q
qaz Offline
Q
It's pretty easy to get your uneducated ignorant masses to believe that the reason they live in a tent is because people in the USA live in houses...and that the reason they are poor is because the people in the USA are wealthy...etc.

This kinda distracts them from focusing their ire on the current government, who is really responsible for the poverty in their country.

Brian

Quote:
Originally posted by JaTo:
There'a severe need for Middle-Eastern countries to address their internal problems before they EVEN try to go point the finger to the West.

S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeper:
Before you open your mouth and impress us all with you stupidity, learn the facts;

The US was founded on Quaker beliefs, not Christian.
Islam is not pagan, its diety based.
Buddha is not a God to any religion, as Buddhism is not a religion but a way of thinking/life.
Allah was recognized by muslims not as a God, but as a messenger of God, like Jesus.

What the hell is a fictitious deities? Is that an unreal way to lose weight?
You make yourself sound like any idiot. The US was not founded on Quaker beleifs you moron. Go learn some history. Quakers, Puritians, Orthodox, and Catholics all had a major part in shaping America. Quakers played a smaller role.

Buddhism is a religion. Religion means A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.

Before calling someone else an idiot take a step back and look at how stupid you really are.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#2412 of 2760
DOB - 7/30/99

MODS:

BAT Inlet Pipe /w Monster Flow Filter, Rear Strut Brace, H&R Sport Springs, Koni Sport Struts, Panasonic CPQ-DF800u, Baer Brake Kit, Brembo Slotted/Crossdrilled rotors for rear brakes, rear KVR Pads, ASA JS6 17" w/ S-02 Pole Position, B&M Shifter, 22mm Rear Sway bar, Bassani Exhaust. SoundStream Rubicon 604 Amp, 2 SoundStream Class A 5.2 Amps, 2 SoundStream SPL 12" Subs, SoundStream SVX2 Crossover, Rockford Fosgate Capacitor.
D
D
Got the popcorn poppin in the microwave, got a six pack of diet pepsi, this ought to be good!!! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this one. Anybody care to join me? There is room in this here couch. :rolleyes: wink

3463/6535
98 SVT EV0 silver frost -bone stock
CEG sticker
new cupholders!!!
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Quote:
Originally posted by FFE:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by DanB:
[b] One can only find salvation through Jesus Christ, not Allah, Buddha, Krishna or other false, fictitous deities!
Stands up and aplauds, stating AMEN[/b]
you guys need to get out into the world.[/b]
I agree with all of the above. That's why I consider myself a Selfish-Christian. I believe Jesus died for ME(of course he died for other people too). Now of course I'm going to make sure the ones I love know this, but everyone else can go to... the library and do their own research and make there own decision on how to live their life and afterlife. The best thing God did was to give the gray matter between our ears the ability to make decisions. And as a Selfish-Christian I say, "Believe what you want, I don't care. And have a nice life.?

Clinton
'96 T-Red Contour SE V6 ATX
'01 Radium Sentra SE
-Waiting for-
'02 CD Silver Focus SVT
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by devotedad:
Got the popcorn poppin in the microwave, got a six pack of diet pepsi, this ought to be good!!! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this one. Anybody care to join me? There is room in this here couch. :rolleyes: wink
shotgun on the other side of the couch.

C
C
Once again, Edward the Agnostic creates another Christian-bashing post, in his never-ending quest to convince his own great scientific mind that there is no God and that all people who believe in God are ignorant fools.

But the more Ed studies his precious science and the universe he lives in, he finds more and more evidence that there is indeed an all-powerful God. But Ed's heart is so hard and cold, that even if God stood before him, he would still deny Him.

So Ed tries to fill his empty soul by spending his time researching the "ignorant Christians", creating posts and inciting debates, to show the world that he is the smart one; that his life-long quest has not been in vain. But, the fact remains that his great quest HAS been in vain, and maybe one day he will realize this..... but I doubt it.

Chad Purser
'98 Silver SVT
Mostly Stock
D
D
My question is this, why do so many people concentrate on
the bad , or politically incorrect statements made by Christians? How come
no one concentrates on the good that Christians do in this world? How many
hospitals have been supported by the ACLU, by Atheists or by other
organizations that are supposedly for peoples rights. Or how many Atheists,
ACLU or peoples rights groups send people into other poor countries with
medical supplies to help those who are sick, building supplies to build
houses for those who need it or help children in orphanages. I don't know
of a single one. But yet I see Baptist and Methodists hospitals all over
the country. I hear about Christian organizations sending members to other
countries trying to help those in need. Tell me which organization is more
for the people, Christians who actually try to help people by providing for
their needs, or supposedly human rights groups who just seem talk about it.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard