Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
.....He'd drive this:

The SmarTruck....this thing was on display at the resort I work at today. It's freakin sweet! Oil slick, tack dispenser, laser canon, pepper spray nozzles......big and tough, and looks cool to boot. Check out http://www.icrc-hq.com/st.htm for the full details on this thing.
Also saw a brand new Hummer H2 with manufacturer plates and what looked to me like an 03 Cobra 'vert......but I have no idea..is there a way to visually tell an 01 from an 03? It was yellow with a black top, manual, everything looked like the hartop at SZ, but it had regular MI plates far as I could tell. Oh well, thought it was cool anbd wanted to share.

Couple more pics from the website:

And the rear interior. Note the fold down monitor for the Infrared Night vision system

~Shawn Clone~

1999 SE Sport V6 MTX
Silver frost/Midnight Blue
BAT Euro Handling kit, SCA Cold Air intake, painted dash/calipers, Elky's mesh grille, bulitt fuel door,B&M shifter, ES motor mount inserts, OMP front strut tower brace, newest mod- HPP rear strut tower brace ...coming soon, Aussie Bar
Possabilities in the works: Custom CAI, Polished stainless shifter cover plate
I don't think he could drive that like those Aston Martins laugh

Quality is remembered long after cost is forgotten.

...Oh sorry I guess I am just another stupid kid who doesn't know anything...
N
OP Offline
N
LOL, very true, but the promo video they show had some nice driving, considering it's a crew cab F-350 4x4

~Shawn Clone~

1999 SE Sport V6 MTX
Silver frost/Midnight Blue
BAT Euro Handling kit, SCA Cold Air intake, painted dash/calipers, Elky's mesh grille, bulitt fuel door,B&M shifter, ES motor mount inserts, OMP front strut tower brace, newest mod- HPP rear strut tower brace ...coming soon, Aussie Bar
Possabilities in the works: Custom CAI, Polished stainless shifter cover plate

Link Copied to Clipboard