Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
anyone doing anything tonight.

98 svt t-red
kkm,bassani cat-back, superchip,pulley,B&M,18" konig toxxins w/ 215/35zr18 falkens, stock rims with 215/45 falken azenis for auto-x,limo tint, 3-12" alpine type S's and a A6001 xtant amp,XM radio,alpine cd,xtant a4004,alpine type R 5 1/4 components up front,boston acoustics highs out back, eibachs, kyb gr2's,sub frames,bat high flow y-pipe, street glow underbody (red)
new-quaife,grizzley clutch and fidanza flywheel-plans to come nitrous,stut bar
C
C
hey Mike, havent heard from you in awhile. tried to give you a call to see if you wanted to come out for my B-Day, but no one was ever home. sorry i didnt post sooner. Maybe next Sat. we could have a big get together. Then Sun. is the first AutoX, and i know everyone will be there. cool

Joe Coleman
Louisville, KY
2000 Ford Contour SE Sport 5spd.
Med. Steel Blue Metallic
#12 STS - Retired

'82 Mazda Rx-7 #12 CSP - AutoX Beater
'85 Mazda Rx-7
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyJoe24v:
hey Mike, havent heard from you in awhile. tried to give you a call to see if you wanted to come out for my B-Day, but no one was ever home. sorry i didnt post sooner. Maybe next Sat. we could have a big get together. Then Sun. is the first AutoX, and i know everyone will be there. cool
I'll be there for the Auto-X, but my dada willbe in town this weekend so I will probably be hanging out with him most of the weekend. Sorry fellas but I rarely get to talk to him much less see him so this is a big priority for me! I'll be sure ot give you all a call if I get any spare time though!!

Exiled from the KYCEG community forever frown
OP Offline
i have been in florida for the past week. got my springs and kybs on before i left. don't like the shocks they are to soft. but yeah i should be around all day today so give me a call on my cell phone. 767-4125. i am ready for the track.

98 svt t-red
kkm,bassani cat-back, superchip,pulley,B&M,18" konig toxxins w/ 215/35zr18 falkens, stock rims with 215/45 falken azenis for auto-x,limo tint, 3-12" alpine type S's and a A6001 xtant amp,XM radio,alpine cd,xtant a4004,alpine type R 5 1/4 components up front,boston acoustics highs out back, eibachs, kyb gr2's,sub frames,bat high flow y-pipe, street glow underbody (red)
new-quaife,grizzley clutch and fidanza flywheel-plans to come nitrous,stut bar

Moderated by  JPS3, Lance Kinley 

Link Copied to Clipboard