Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rrxp689 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Went to go road test it and the battery is dead. Also the front end is sitting way high with the rebuilt shocks. Hope it comes down some after I drive it. Can't figure that one out.

Chris

Chris
2001.5 Dodge Ram/Cummins 2500
1986 SCCA/ITS RX7 roadracer

2001 KY Region and Tri-Region STS Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by rrxp689:
Went to go road test it and the battery is dead. Also the front end is sitting way high with the rebuilt shocks. Hope it comes down some after I drive it. Can't figure that one out.

Chris

Cool You gonna jump start the thing adn test drive it??? Any idea what caused it to die???

Exiled from the KYCEG community forever frown
R
rrxp689 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Got it going. wink Battery died because A)It's not a real strong battery, B)It hasn't been started in at least 60 days and C)I was playing the radio for about an hour or so to finish it off. smile

Verdict is:
1)EBC Greenstuff pads kick ass! Excellent cold stopping. I didn't lean on them hard at all because they are still bedding in but they were impressive none the less. It finally brakes like a Vette should.
2)Shocks are OK. The car doesn't porpois like it used to but it's still not REAL stiff. Guess it's more of a touring ride than a competition ride which is OK. I just expected stiffer.

Anyway, yeah for me! I got a new daily driver. smile

Chris

Chris
2001.5 Dodge Ram/Cummins 2500
1986 SCCA/ITS RX7 roadracer

2001 KY Region and Tri-Region STS Champion

Moderated by  JPS3, Lance Kinley 

Link Copied to Clipboard