Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by Terry Haines:
Well Icymike 'et al', I'm on the west side of the state,I like it(easy on the grey hair comments mike, you know I can make your car 'sit up' when I get behind the wheel !) as to the rest well have to say that most of our shop work is from out of state so I think the Contour is flagging over this side.......
Sorry Terry, I had to use the ole'geezer comment because the only entertainment this city believes in, is pottery fairs and knitting expos. laugh

99 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
Mystery Car??????
A
A
It sucks cuz we don't ever do anything as a group...in town at least. And there are only a few of us ( Grand Rapids MI )... Me, Mark ( whom we never see ), Todd, Mike, I know there are a couple more,,somewhere.

A. Van
95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
98 Contour SVT ( For Sale )

SVT/SHO
Society
G
G
Ah you got me with a Black '00 and my little brother with a black '98.. we're from GR/Allendale (if you call allendale a city)

Meeting... In Indy....Just give us the details smile

Quality is remembered long after cost is forgotten.

...Oh sorry I guess I am just another stupid kid who doesn't know anything...
X
X
Yeah Icey, watch those comments... laugh

ANYWAYS... Sharkey, yes it is 2". We don't do as much as we used too, but then again, that was during the summer, and we haven't quite reached there yet... and some people over here have a little more important stuff to take care of before getting back on the road to cause havok... such as Wedding, House, LAWN... hehe... and new rotors... HAHA...

That stuff is taking away from GO FAST parts for me... THAT and no job... hehe...

"I sense much beer in you....
Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication leads to hang over, hang over leads to suffering....., suffering leads to the dark side." -Chineseman 3:16

Steve Chang
99 Silver SVT #196 "ExtrudeHone"
Sponsored by Street-Concepts
174.2 fwhp @ 150.7 ft/lbs (218 hp @ crank) - Pre-Headers
SVT/SHO Society Vice President
XChang Designs
T
T
Hey Steve, you can cut my lawn & do some yard work for me if you like....only take an hour or so...!!!!!! laugh

V6 MTX
'Don't p**s up my back then tell me it's raining!!!"
'Its only nuts & bolts!'
'If I build it,fix it,upgrade it or modify it...MAYBE they will come....!
Haines Motor Sports Inc,
Dealer for 'Quaife America' & 'Autotech Sport Tuning'
SOLE USA Dealer for the American Axle 'AUSSIE BAR'...
Get a Turbo for you Zetec from HMS Inc...by 'The Demon' ...www.DemonDynamics.co.uk
..don't talk about it DO IT !!!
A
A
Oh..Oh...will that cover labor costs? laugh

A. Van
95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
98 Contour SVT ( For Sale )

SVT/SHO
Society
X
X
Hey Terry, how much?? laugh We can take care of details... hehe... I am getting pretty good at yard work and at doing landscaping... laugh

Email me if you are serious... laugh

"I sense much beer in you....
Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication leads to hang over, hang over leads to suffering....., suffering leads to the dark side." -Chineseman 3:16

Steve Chang
99 Silver SVT #196 "ExtrudeHone"
Sponsored by Street-Concepts
174.2 fwhp @ 150.7 ft/lbs (218 hp @ crank) - Pre-Headers
SVT/SHO Society Vice President
XChang Designs
P
P
Ever seen the piece of land he's on? Only if he straps a Zetec to a power mower will it take an hour. laugh

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
S
S
I recently purchased my 1999 Silver Frost CSVT and love it. I haven't seen many of you guys around town. Only a couple black ones and one silver one. We should all get together some time and show up some of the rice up at Rogers, or just cruise around. Anyways i'm trying to find out who owns the black one with 18's, hood vents, and race seats thats always at the Bucking Beaver on Tues. nights. I'd like to ask him some things. Lemme know if you guys are up for getting something together.

99 "sleepy" SVT
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard