Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#288906 08/05/02 12:35 PM
OP Offline
I saw a sweet T-red CSVT the other day here in the Springs. Had a mesh kit, Bullitt mustang fuel door, wheels and the license plate said "Skewer"

It looks real good. You were turning off Academy into Security Service FCU. I wanted to run over and hump it, it looked so good. But figuring I didn't know exactly who it was and there would have been witnesess to the senseless beating of a red head(me), I realized that it wasn't the best idea I've had in awhile and decided against it.

Well, just wanted to give ya props and say nice 'tour

Mike

I have a dream, and that is a 69 Boss 302 with Jules Asner in it.
Current - 2002 Chevy Silverado
Former - 98 SVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535(so long girl, you'll be missed)
T
T
Hey Mike, it's always weird to see others post about your car. laugh
That's my car. I just wish it were running 100% right now, has a weird stuttering issue at low rpm. mad

You could have came running up to me and started humping my car. I wouldn't have beat the hell out of you, being I'm a red-head and all too, but other would have thought there were two red-heads with weird fetishes or something. smile

Tim
'00 SVT

J
J
Do you come on base/Peterson at all Tim?

John

T
T
I haven't been on Peterson in a while, even at that, it's only been a couple times total over the past few years. Now Carson and the Academy are another story, been on those lotsa times. smile

Tim
'00 SVT

OP Offline
Cool, another red head.
It did look really sweet and sounded good too. Is it still the stock exhaust? That sound is the one thing I do miss the most about the SVT. This truck is just too quiet and it doesn't have that sweet note.

What kind of wheels do you have on there? I was about three cars back and couldn't really see them that well, but it didn't look stock.

Hope your car get's well soon.
Mike

I have a dream, and that is a 69 Boss 302 with Jules Asner in it.
Current - 2002 Chevy Silverado
Former - 98 SVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535(so long girl, you'll be missed)

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard