Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
Alright....Summer is almost over and we all are busy. But we really need to have a meet. I also just got word that I might be moving to CA for a new job. This gives me more encouragement to put something together. So what is everyones August like? I am free every weekend except Labor day weekend, as im sure most everyone is busy that weekend.
What kind of meet do we want? I have a few ideas. I have a house in NW denver about 5 minutes from 1-25 and Speer. We can meet there. I have a garage if anyone has any minor mods to do (I don't have many tools at the house yet). There are 2 places close by with go-karts. Bandimere has a track off the drapstrip called Action Karting. They are open 10-6pm Tue - Sun. 1/2 mile track and 80cc karts. Looks like fun although I have never raced these karts. $20 for 12 laps. Then there is also the track off of 70 and Colorado called TBC Indoor. I have raced here numerous times and they have new owners. Since the new owners have came in they have a little larger track, better engines (6hp with Remus exhaust eek ) and a cute girl working a the counter! Here you get 8 minutes for $15. This will usually net 20-23 laps (if you can keep up smile ). We can go eat dinner and drink mad beer in my sunroom! Or what about a mountain and fishing trip? I am open to any other suggestions. Thoughts?¿

Chad Williams
chad5160@excite.com
'99 SVT Frost Silver #812 of 2760 Born on Jan. 12, 1999
B
B
Carts and beer...mmmm. You know I'll be down Chad.

C
C
I'd be down for cart and soda(under 21) hopefully by the meet I will have my indiglo gauge in, if not I could put them in at the meet. Whatever I'm down for I would like to meet you guys.

Austin Brobst
1997 T-Red Contour SE
Bridgestone Potenza's RE 910
Painted Calipers (red)
Drop-in K&N filter
Aiwa CDC-X207 Deck
*Bad wrist pin-currently looking to get SVT engine
3,4 Off
10,11 Off
17,18 Working
24 Off
31, sept 1 Denver Grand Prix

As long as no schedule changes occur, I'm down for carting and chillin'
Maybe at the place with the little honey??

Mike

I have a dream, and that is a 69 Boss 302 with Jules Asner in it.
Current - 2002 Chevy Silverado
Former - 98 SVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535(so long girl, you'll be missed)
F
F
I definitely want to get together, but my schedule always sucks for matching everyone else. I will have a much easier time getting together on Sundays as opposed to Sat. Just to present another option, we could get together at my house if people want to work on the cars. I have some tools and can get anything else if you let me know what you need ahead of time (dad used to be a mechanic). I need to install my indeglo guages and HVAC panel as soon as the latter gets here.

Ben
1998 T-Red SVT #4406/6535
Email: bbribach@lpsd.k12.co.us
Help the CEG fight cancer: Click Here
I've got some tools as well and I'll bring 'em just in case.

I've also got a BAT inlet pipe, a Roar Cold Air intake that'll fit a Duratec, a waterpump, a stock SVT sway bar and a brake kit. I'm keeping my Mirko splitter just in case another SVT happens into my life but everything else is up for grabs if anybody wants anything.

Mike

F
F
Mike, I might be interested in the BAT pipe and the water pump. How much are you look for on those? Where did you get the water pump?

Ben
1998 T-Red SVT #4406/6535
Email: bbribach@lpsd.k12.co.us
Help the CEG fight cancer: Click Here
J
J
Thanks for volunteering!!! I can't make it from the 28th through the 3rd, family coming in.

I'm down for whatever!!

John

D
D
You just let me know the day that I need to take off for the meet, and I'll let my boss know.

Mike- I'll take that sway bar off your hands. smile

I'm down for go-carting and beers. I vote for that place with the cutie at the counter. Hopefully Brad will be back with his car in working order to join us.

-Tait

99 SE Sport MTX SilverFrost Duratec
Any word on the meet?

Ben, the waterpump is the stock piece that I pulled off my car for preventitive maintenence. It's still good and I kept it for a just in case situation. So, call it $60 bucks for the BAT pipe and waterpump?

Dionysus, the sway bar is your's. I don't have the bushings anymore though.

Mike

Edit: I almost forgot that I have an Elky mesh kit too. So if someone wants that, it's up for grabs as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard