Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
If you're interested in HRE 3piece wheels or like to get more info, email me at Silverbulitt@msn.com and I can provide you with all the info on these wheels. My prices are lower than HRE advertises but I can't go to low as there very stringent about price drops. You can get sizes from 17-19" and any width imaginable, though you might want to stick in the 7-8" range.

For those who have no clue what HRE wheels are you can go to HRE Wheels for pics and info. Suggested wheels to look into are the 440 and 540 series wheels. Each wheel is custom made to order for your vehicle. cool

Performance Xpress Racing
Silverbulitt@msn.com

Our websit www.PXRacing.com is coming soon!!

We carry Contour/Cougar parts for the 2.5 Duratech and 2.0 Zetec
I
I
what is the price range on some 18"-7.5", those wheels are kind of expensive so let see what you can do. wink

2000 CSVT
#531/2150
black/tan
18" Racing Hart M5
Eibach pro kit
Mirko spltter
custom dual exhaust
Momo shifter
Momo Touring pedals
pre-98 sails
cleared out headlights
etc....
"big pimpin never slippin"
MY BABY!
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddy181
S
OP Offline
S
Well first you need to really appreciate a great wheel, secondly, as I mentioned my prices are lower than HRE but I can't go to low. My prices are approx. $100 less per wheel than HRE, a saving of $400. Plz email regarding pricing info, I can't post prices here, Thanks wink

Silverbulitt@msn.com

S
OP Offline
S
It was brought to my attention via PM wheather or not HREs prices on there site was for all 4 wheels or just 1 and if so if I really think anyone is going to spend $3500-4000 on a set of rims for a Contour?

Well First I'd like to say that, Yes, HREs prices are for one wheel, not 4. The fact that there Custom made for each vehicle, they use a higher quality aluminum, there of a 3piece design which requires more work and carry the HRE name make them what they are, an elite wheel mostly reserved for (purchased) high-dollar cars.

Secondly, if a Punk Kid can convince himself that spending $3K dollars on a set of Volk Racing Wheel for his, "What Many of you would Consider," a Rice Burner Civic, than why is it so absurd to think that one might want to put such a valuable wheel on there Contour. It boils down to this, if you love a Beautiful, Functional, Light and Distinct wheel (HRE) and you appreciate your Contour more than most Traffic goer's do, than spending $3-4K on a set of wheels isn't so Absurd after all. If you don't fall in this category, and feel the Contour isn't so worthy than these wheels are obviously not for you. I will say that there have been a few Contour folks that have put HRE's on ther Tour's, and I can guarantee it'll give that Tour a whole new look no other wheel can possibly give! cool

Silverbulitt@msn.com

S
OP Offline
S
I posted this for those that thought about or are thinking about or never heard about HRE Wheels and would like to get more info, get enlightened or may consider possibly purchasing a set now or in the future. I don't plan or assume to sell a ton of these here, but Folks, now you know a Fellow CEG'er is selling another optional wheel, that would top the list as the most elite wheel available for our cars...Thanks

Silverbulitt@msn.com

I
I
true that, i understand what your saying, good point. your buying quality, just a little pricy!

2000 CSVT
#531/2150
black/tan
18" Racing Hart M5
Eibach pro kit
Mirko spltter
custom dual exhaust
Momo shifter
Momo Touring pedals
pre-98 sails
cleared out headlights
etc....
"big pimpin never slippin"
MY BABY!
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddy181
I'd love to get a set of HRE's. But, I'm in the military, and that means no cash.
If I can ever get the "project" underway, those will be the wheels I need.

"Talking is masturbation without the mess"...Our Lady Peace..

This is my car....
H
H
HRE= BEST WHEELS

(but unfortunetly for me- MY CAR= TOAST)

'98 SVT #2253
Currently DEAD!
Cobra Paradise
S
OP Offline
S
Yes HRE's are Definately TOP DOG!!! It's also how they do it, and what they use to do it that makes the wheel even more sick!

I'm gonna be putting a set of 440 series wheels on my Tour, 18x8. Talk about one sick looking Tour' cruising the Island Streets/Freeways wink

Silverbulitt@msn.com

D
D
A close friend of mine works for HRE. Who are you dealing with there? Guy or Bob? Bob Hale is a close friend of mine from high school. He wanted to take measurements from my car to get exact widths and offsets he can get away with. Bob told me that if I wanted a set of wheels, he'd build them with a two inch lip! But even his cost scares me, and he works there!

Derrick Malcolm ran a set of 19x7.5's on his SVT for a show from SCA's old Focus, they were 547's, and looked so gorgeous I couldn't stand it.

dion
98 SVT with some mods
http://communities.msn.com/contourstuff
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard