Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M

98' Black Contour Sport GL Zetec ATX
KKM;No Res;Dynomax Muffler;Custome pedal kit;Custom ATX shifter;A-Pillar Gauge Pod w/Voltmeter,A/F Ratio,Oil Pressure Gauges;Side Markers;Zetec and Limited Edition Emblems;Custom Headlamp & Taillight covers;Tinted windows;Ram Air Induction into KKM;Front Strut Tower Brace;Custom Upper and Lower Mesh grills;885 Fog lamp bulbs;Rear Dome light;Ventshades;Remote Start;Headlamp & Taillamp Strobes;Stereo system

matthewbounds@hotmail.com
V
V
Thanks for the pics. Now I can't wait to get my order in. Love your ride. How much did it cost you for the gauges, self-install? Also, how come you didn't go for the white\chrome knob, wouldn't it go better with your white gauges. smile

1996 GL Red Contour, Zetec, ATX
K&N Filtercharger,aluminum mesh grill
OBX Fog Lamps, Viper alarm
FocusSport High Performance 8mm Spark Plug Wire, LEVOC custom ATX shifter
Panasonic CQ-FX620U Head Unit, Panasonic CX-DP88 8-disk changer, Infinity Kappa 572.5 Front/Rear
JCWhitney 80W Xenon Headlight low beams
CEG sticker, Bridgestone Potenza RE950
Magnaflow SS Race Series#14830 & Resonator #10424
M
M
Nah....The gauges are a self install. I like the black on chrome look. Thanks for the props!

KKM;No Res;Dynomax Muffler;Custome pedal kit;Custom ATX shifter;A-Pillar Gauge Pod w/Voltmeter,A/F Ratio,Oil Pressure Gauges;Side Markers;Zetec and Limited Edition Emblems;Custom Headlamp & Taillight covers;Tinted windows;Ram Air Induction into KKM;Front Strut Tower Brace;Custom Upper and Lower Mesh grills;885 Fog lamp bulbs;Rear Dome light;Ventshades;Remote Start;Headlamp & Taillamp Strobes;Stereo system

R
R
WOW that is a tall shift knob!

Kharma is very real and she is one mean b!tch.
C
C
It is tall, but its perfect for me to rest my elbow on the arm rest and my hand on the shifter.

-Ken V.
psycho_bass@hotmail.com
My Car
T
OP Offline
T
I'm still having a problem with the knob not clicking into place in each gear completely, making it differently to often get the key out when in park. How have you remedied this?

Dan Parmelee
1999 Acura Integra SiR-G coupe
"I heard Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms"
"Word, bitch! Phantoms like a muhfuka"
M
M
I don't think the shifter is that tall. It can be cut down. Haven't had problems with the shifter going into or out of gear.

C
C
No problems here either.

-Ken V.
psycho_bass@hotmail.com
My Car
D
D
I havent had problems either shifting it into gear. I did have a problem with the gear indictor. It gets stuck and doesn't show the right gear. Anyone else have this problem?

95SE ATX Champagne
Mods:
Levoc Chrome ATX shifter
JPett's custom leather ATX shift boot
M
M
Yes. I have the gear selector problem. Not sure how to fix it yet.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard