Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
Seeing as the reactor kit is the same,minus the warranty and high price, I might get it. Any opinions on the reactor kit? Does anyone know if it is as bright as the streetglow?

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
L
L
gibraltor, in taylor.

and from what i've *heard* the reactor is just a one time use thing. i guess it breaks a lot? this is just what i've heard....

conor, if you want my buddy installs these kits, for i think like 30 bucks...

STD's are like Pokemon...
Gotta catch em' all!
L
OP Offline
L
Quote:
Originally posted by Redcon96I4:
shoot me all the info you can including shipping to 31707 at rjev2@yahoo.com i'm interested in yellow. do these have 51" or 54" in. neons plus the other 2?
We sent you an email but it was returned for some reason!

96 Contour - Zetec 2.0 - mtx
Custom paint
Mods:9mm wires from ford motorsports
cta intake
custom dash
removed resonators
neons, neons, neons
Volfenhag 12" woofers
JVC Head Unit
Wheel lights
custom grill
washer lights
5.6" monitors
Pyle dvd player
TR Motorsports GK 11 Wheels
Kumaho Supra Tires 205/50/16
Comming soon: B&G lowering springs & Kyb Struts, Zex nitrous, Turbo charger, JE Pistons, Burton Power Crank and conneting rods, Burton power high flow head w/piper cams.
L
OP Offline
L
This group buy is good until August 10 w/ Payment by August 14. Please feel free to ask us any questions we will be sure to answer them A.S.A.P.
As far as the reactor kits we have two of the tubes on one of our tours and they are working really well. The tour is lowered a little and they haven't broke yet.

96 Contour - Zetec 2.0 - mtx
Custom paint
Mods:9mm wires from ford motorsports
cta intake
custom dash
removed resonators
neons, neons, neons
Volfenhag 12" woofers
JVC Head Unit
Wheel lights
custom grill
washer lights
5.6" monitors
Pyle dvd player
TR Motorsports GK 11 Wheels
Kumaho Supra Tires 205/50/16
Comming soon: B&G lowering springs & Kyb Struts, Zex nitrous, Turbo charger, JE Pistons, Burton Power Crank and conneting rods, Burton power high flow head w/piper cams.
R
R
I hear that any other kit other than street glow will burn out in a week and getting the warranty work done is impossible...so i'm leaning towards streetglow($50 for lifetime guarantee seems worth it)... did u get my e-mail right? rjev2@yahoo.com that's r as in rat, j as in jake, e as in ever, v as in very, 2 as in two... i just have to approve this with the head of the household(aka mom)

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
B
B
Go with the street glow, in my opinion they are the best neons avaliable...I've had them on my car for 6 months now even through winter with no problems and they're bright...

Brian
1999 Contour SVT Green
KKM, Dual 40 Series Flowmasters, SHO Shop Y Pipe, Removed Resonator, B&M Edge Shifter, Stainless Grills, Painted Rear Reflector, Green Underbody Neons, JSP Grand Touring Spoiler, Eibach Suspension, 18" Katana Tezzas, Pirelli Rubber, Graphics by http://www.clubconceptz.com
brian8064@hotmail.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard