Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
C
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
C
Not all the bars are finished, like I said in a previous post. The shop making them has other commitments but I am calling OFTEN to check on your bars and get status. By no means are we slacking on this order.

Mike, if you are accusing me of "take the money and run" you are seriously mistaken. I have not, nor ever will, jeopardize my business and my family for any amount of money. I have over 100 customers that would agree to that. And, all the material for the bars has been purchased, so don't worry about that.

I apologize for the delay and any stress this might be causing. You're getting a $15 discount and getting the same product. Thanks for having patience.

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
Not all the bars are finished, like I said in a previous post. The shop making them has other commitments but I am calling OFTEN to check on your bars and get status. By no means are we slacking on this order.

Mike, if you are accusing me of "take the money and run" you are seriously mistaken. I have not, nor ever will, jeopardize my business and my family for any amount of money. I have over 100 customers that would agree to that. And, all the material for the bars has been purchased, so don't worry about that.

I apologize for the delay and any stress this might be causing. You're getting a $15 discount and getting the same product. Thanks for having patience.
Chris - please do not misunderstand me. I am not accusing you of "take the money and run" - I am just reacting to YOUR posts.

One said on JUNE 15th:
Thanks to all that have participated! The bars should be shipped out next week.

JULY 10th said:
Again, they are being shipped as they are being made. They also have to develop the turbo kit, too.

JUNE 10th:
It will be a mass ship. This should allow them to all be shipped and installed in time for the NATIONAL MEET!!

JUNE 18th:
These bars will ship out this week.

I do believe that you will deliver the products as ordered, what I take issue with is that only after repeated questions and concerns did we find out that the BARS are still a significant time away from being delivered.

Nowhere in your original posting was there a mention of even the possibility of "production" delays. When these occured you did not give us any heads-up.

No claims of fraud here - just a reasonable complaint based on the issues and information available.

1998 CSVT Silver Frost
#1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97
custom seating and dash
valentine one (hardwired)
clifford 700-IQ
BMP Front STB
HPP Rear STB
Mirko Tie Down
FMS 9mm plug wires

classics:
1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3
1971 Audi 100LS 2 door
C
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
C
Just a little FYI, I have been out of town on and off for the past week or two. Not to mention all the stuff with the National Meet.

I just got off the phone with the shop and the remaining bars WILL be shipped out tomorrow.

The posts I made previously where based on what I knew. Since it is obvious that that info changed, I apologize. Hope everybody likes their bars.

-Chris Hightower-

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
M
M
Chris -

Thank you for the update - it is greatly appreciated. smile

MLK

1998 CSVT Silver Frost
#1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97
custom seating and dash
valentine one (hardwired)
clifford 700-IQ
BMP Front STB
HPP Rear STB
Mirko Tie Down
FMS 9mm plug wires

classics:
1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3
1971 Audi 100LS 2 door
C
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
C
All the bars have been shipped. Pipe up if you didn't get an email from me with your UPS tracking number.

Thanks,

-Chris Hightower-

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
D
D
I didn't get an email w/UPS #....it would be
helpful too.....I need to plan my trip to Pt Roberts,WA.....

Dan Basso
c/o The Letter Carrier
Pt Bob, WA

1999 Black SVT #2639/2760 on 08/11/1999; w/18" OZ Racing Superleggera's, Yoko Paradas.
MSDS Headers,Quaife LSD, Borla,KKM,chipped,DMD,Baer 13" Track rotors.
Lowered/HR and Koni's; HPP RSB
T
T
I got an email with a tracking #. I punched the info into ups.com and it came up with a totally different address. doh! laugh

Tim
'00 SVT

'
'
no e-mail for me yet either...you could also PM me the info if you want Chris

[[Justin]]
'98 Silver Frost SVT
#2089/6535
I am made of cheese
My car is in the shop
When I drop the clutch, I get wheel hop
Do not eat me, oh please
J
J
Got no email, of any kind.

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, BAT Sport Springs/Konis, 17" Momo Arrows, Sparco Brace,BAT 22mm Sway Bar, PIAA fogs & headlights.
O
O
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
All the bars have been shipped. Pipe up if you didn't get an email from me with your UPS tracking number.

Thanks,
I'm piping up I guess.
I haven't got an e-mail from you.

2000 Black SVT Contour
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard