Beats by: Planet Audio & Crossfire
X
X
Movin' on up..

The Stealth Mobile.
H
OP Offline
H
Okay, final pricing is in. $650 for the kit and the shipping will be around $30-$40. I will be taking $100 deposits for the first 10 people who would like to be the first to receive this kit. The kit will be sent out in increments of 10 and the first batch will go out a week earlier than the other kits. Anyone who would like to place a deposit to make sure you're the first to receive the kit, please contact me at hellahydro@hotmail.com and I will provide you with my contact information and instructions for paying through paypal.

I still need to discuss w/Carisma when they will be able to make room for the donor Contour to go to their shop to begin work on the kit. Pictures will be available as soon as this is done. Expect for the GB to be wrapped up by late June depending on how many parties are prompt with their payment. Thanks and please contact me if you have any questions.

Terry

H
OP Offline
H
gene420, please contact me at hellahydro@hotmail.com with all your info (i.e. Name, Phone #, E-Mail etc.) if you're still interested in going in on the GB. thanks

S
S
I'm in... would like to see some solid pics though of what the kit will look like. hellahydro just emailed you.

Thanks,
-Nate

X
X
Hella, I sent you an email but just incase you look at the forums first. I want to be one of the first 10. I have to talk to the guy going in on the kit with me to see how we will split payment but we will figure it out when the time comes.. So sign me up for the first batch.. Thanks Again.. smile

The Stealth Mobile.
H
OP Offline
H
In case anyone missed it, a guy with a ST200 Mondeo had a front fascia custom molded to his car that is identical to the style we'll be going with for the front end. This should give u a decent idea of how this will look on a contour until we have pictures in a few weeks.

I will start a list of those who will be putting down the $100 to get the first batch of kits after I have a chance to respond to e-mails. Looks like the slots are being filled pretty quickly so let me know if you want in on the first batch.

S
S
DUDE!!!!! that is sooooo killer!!!! man, i wish i had a 98+!!! ... guess now its time to save up and get one!!! laugh

very good job Terry, your awesome!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
S
S
I'll make a deposit.. I'm loving this kit. thanks hella!

98 Black Mystique; Duratec/ATX
"Mystique, the luxury SVT"

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were omitted...
D
D
E-mailed you Hella

Page 19 of 32 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 31 32

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard