Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#256191 07/25/02 07:28 PM
X
X
why dont we setup a listserv with topica.com or something of the like instead of emailing individuals

vze2v59a at verizon dot net

Xoom

'98 Ford Contour
Bone stock except for:
Audio: JVC kdlx-100
4 Pioneers 2-180 and 2- 200 watt speakers
Meguiars Car wax

Future Mods:
Fog or Driving lights
Headlight Covers (Blackouts)
35% all around window tints
#256192 07/25/02 10:08 PM
I
I
Jason, its def. not as bad as it used to be over there, believe me not at all, Dom has admitted to his mistakes lately and everything, I was around during all the wars, and I say that I am going to give fc.org a chance...

~~~~~~~~TRAVIS~~~~~~~~

Now driving: I MEAN NOT DRIVING---- 1995 Contour SE
Maroon, MTX, sunroof w/rain-guard,
neons, and audio replaced.
Side Markers installed and headlight strobes also now on.
*KKM tru-rev - I love it
9mm FMS blue wires
SVT Upper
SVT exhaust
SUPERCHIP²
custom ram air

Newest mod = f***ed up engine, prolly shot, yeah frown
#256193 07/26/02 01:38 AM
A
A
Sent mine too. I haven't posted much since I signed up, but I must be a very good listener since I visit here almost every day. This feels like a bad dream, and I'm hoping to wake up very, very soon!

'98 Contour LX-White
2.5L ATX
73,250 miles
KKM Tru-Rev / FMS Wires & Bosch +4s
19mm BAT rear swaybar
#256194 07/26/02 02:44 AM
Y
Y
HOLY SHIZZLE eek !!!! I go away on vacation & get the chance to get online to see the CEG & what do I see ?!?!?! ANARCHY !!!!!

Jason - keep your eyes peeled for my e-mail (although I think you already have it wink ) .

I already have a list of some local CEGers , but , for the sake of doing it ... everyone send me your e-mail addys !! The site I have set up is at Pacontourgroup (at) AOL (dot) com . If ya'll want me to , I CAN set up a small webpage with your e-mail addresses on my AOL account . Just let me know wheather that's OK or not . I figure that way , if CEG dies , any of us can e-mail & stay in contact at any time . I really want to stay in contact with you guys at all costs !!! Good pals are hard to find ...

More on this subject when I return to PA on saturday night wink . In the meantime , SEND ME THOSE E-MAIL ADDYS (Put CEG in the header & your CEG sign-in name in the e-mail !) !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Allen

********** Love Those REDWINGS !!! **********

2000 Contour SVT Black w/ Tan #2137 of 2150 / built 2-4-00
Mods : ~ Factory DRL mod ~ "Powered by Ford" seatbelt covers
~ OF's TH fix ~ Audi A-6 Side Repeaters ~ Highs in Lows Mod
~ #885 foggies ~ KKM filter ~ Mondeo ST200 Badging & Shiftknob
~ Pre-98 Sails ~ Nose Bra ~ Trunk cargo net ~ '98 Clock
~ "Glasspacked" Resonator ~ Painted Rear Reflector
~ Räzo Pedals ~ Custom "Mondeo" Windscreen Banner ~ Ventvisors
~ Lighted Moonroof Switch ~ Mystique Rear Seat Light
~ Painted Grille Ring ~ H&R Springs & Mondeo ST200 Struts
~ Mille Miglia "Cello" Wheels

My old 95 \'Tour SE ~ New SVT pics here
#256195 07/27/02 04:11 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceman22:
Jason, its def. not as bad as it used to be over there, believe me not at all, Dom has admitted to his mistakes lately and everything, I was around during all the wars, and I say that I am going to give fc.org a chance...
Travis, I direct your attention to THIS THREAD . Dom is pond scum, plain and simple. I figured it was only a matter of time until he slandered the whole situation over here. Now you can see why he is not welcomed on CEG. Lance (who has to be one of the most forgiving people on the face of the earth) even posted a thread back around New Years trying to bury the hatchet and Cardouche(tm) mucked it up and tried to inflame the situation more. No offense, but the real war began just before I registered on here, so you really don't know the whole situation. I'll never forget what kind of person he is, and this is a great example of that.

Just so everyone knows, I have all your emails in my inbox (even those who PMed me). I'll send out a note before I go camping next Wednesday so everyone has the list. It now seems to be less of a priority to get it going, but I'll get it out none the less.

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
#256196 07/27/02 08:22 PM
S
S
PA I just email you.It will be nice to have a list if anything did happen in the future. :rolleyes: Lets hope it will stay up for aleast a few more years.

98.5 SVT#6092 of 6535 B/MNB
Born on date 5/22/98
Y2K Suzuki GSXR 750 Y/B with 140.6HP
#256197 07/28/02 12:35 AM
I
I
Okay to get this straight, I am in no way sticking up for Doc and what he has done in the past.. but also he made a repost about what he said explaining everything HERE . Now you say about when the stuff was happening I wasnt around, now that is where you are a little wrong, I wasnt registered back then, but I browsed the site frequently, I can rememberthe good ol days when the site first opened up. I browsed cause my mom also owns a 'Tour and I was curious. Now onto new schedule, when are you going to be gone, the motor extraction may be commencing soon, my dad I feel would like it out and he has also mentioned the 3L. So I am not sure what the future holds for my car, maybe I will eventually be PRE98~3L , that'll fit on a license plate, right??

~~~~~~~~TRAVIS~~~~~~~~

*KKM tru-rev - I love it
9mm FMS blue wires
SVT Upper
SVT exhaust
SUPERCHIP²
custom ram air

#256198 07/28/02 01:23 AM
P
OP Offline
P
I'm pretty much out of commission until August 6. I'd love to help out, especially since I don't have anything going on until school starts in about a month. But I'm pretty jam packed until I leave on Wednesday, and I'm not coming back until the following Monday.

I can't seem to load the thread you linked, unfortunately. You can see the situation from your point of view, and I'll see it from mine. It's all good.

IIRC, PennDOT allows 7 characters, and an additional hypen OR space (but not both). Here\'s the form. smile

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
#256199 07/28/02 02:01 AM
I
I
when it comes to PENNDOT stuff, you better believe Jason has got it somewhere, LOL hey do you happen to have the "Application for Sunscreening" anywhere????

~~~~~~~~TRAVIS~~~~~~~~

*KKM tru-rev - I love it
9mm FMS blue wires
SVT Upper
SVT exhaust
SUPERCHIP²
custom ram air

#256200 07/28/02 02:22 AM
L
L
Email address sent! wink Steph's too! smile
Christine

Daughter's 98 Contour LX
"Mom the spoiler, stereo and alarm system are cool but do I really need new wheels, tires and indiglow gauges?" "When I get my SVT I promise I'll leave your Contour alone!"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard