Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#247331 07/07/02 05:31 PM
S
SHADY Offline OP
OP Offline
S
...we gotta do something in here to get this place going...lets start this off like we do at my AA meetings....here I'll go first..

Hello, my name is grady, I live with two hot women in Athens. I enjoy life and especially love driving a real ladies car; the altima!!! I can pick up all kinds of women with dat' thing! Some say to me that they need money to ride with me and some don't have teeth but they need lovin' too right?? So, for now I'm gonna continue pimpin' my alty (short for altima incase some of you peoples didn't understand my slang) with its cracked windshield and dust covered dash. Until then, let me leave you with my words of wisdom: you can buy friends, you just needs lots of money. laugh

"The thing from which the work suffers more than from any other evil is not the assertion of falsehood, but the endless and irrepressible repetition of half-truths." – G.K. Chesterton
amen to that W.o.W. wink

here's my shot--

hello, my name is Kathryn, I'm from Doswell Virginia and currently am not living with anybody hot frown [damn] .. I pimp the bad ass green contour lx, "ya'lls are jealous" laugh 'El Touro' treats me well but i melt into leather interior cause it's so hot here. Never been to an AA meeting... and uh, peanut butter's good. :p

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
J
J
Hi my name is Judge and I drive all sorts of cool stuff but my favorite to pimp is my 2001 Yamaha R1, cuz after riding it at over 170 mph cars suck.....I am not an alcoholic cuz they go to meetings therefore I must be a drunk. I live with someone HOTT (Myself) and have teh cutest puppy..my lil girl Cleopatra (Boxer).....and that is about it ya'll.....

Just call me Judge.
People suck.
Life begins at 170mph...until that point it is just boring.....
J
J
My god is it boring in here....

Just call me Judge.
People suck.
Life begins at 170mph...until that point it is just boring.....
H
H
My name is Horse
(actually Scot) and I got that name from my friends- They couldnt pronounce my last name so they called me horsekisser - untill one day I told them that yes I did kiss your mama last night so then it was just shortened to Horse.

I Live in Provo, UT with 4 of my boyz in a shared Pad and go to BYU when im not at work at Kirkham Motorsports and not driving my Dream- Samantha my SVT!

'98 SVT #2253
Currently DEAD!
Cobra Paradise
B
B
hi, i'm blake, and i'm posting something so i can get my post count above where it sits right now - on that lovely 666 number. eek can't have that...so here goes w/ #667. laugh

i'm from birmingham, alabama, and i'm pimping it japanese-style with my arctic blue pearl acura rsx type s. to paraphrase the much-loved bastion of modern-day hip-hop, vanilla ice: it's "rice, rice, baby yeah...." or i'm "rollin'....in my two-point-oh...." laugh

no hotties around my house....all my neighbors are married and have little toddlers running amok in the neighborhood....they're all out making their yards look pretty, while i'm washing and zaino'ing my car to make IT look pretty. laugh screw the weeds in the front yard - gotta have that last coat of Z2.

i've also got a '62 chevy pickup in the garage, but i don't pimp it because it doesn't run. kinda hard to make a good impression when you're cruising flintstone-style...

blake
02 acura RSX type S, arctic blue pearl/ebony
- OEM fogs, S2k shift knob, 35% formula one tint, injen SRI
62 chevy C10 fleetside pickup, tan
- stock I-6, 3-on-the-tree, currently immobile in my garage
former owner of:
98.5 E1 SVT #4910, silver frost
R
R
im rachel im in va i live with my family and i cruise in the '02 emerald green protege...

but the main purpose of this post is to let you know (blake) that you need to check your PM's because I am interested in your 62 chevy smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by SmoothyzGirl:

but the main purpose of this post is to let you know (blake) that you need to check your PM's because I am interested in your 62 chevy smile
laugh sending you a PM in response here momentarily.

blake

blake
02 acura RSX type S, arctic blue pearl/ebony
- OEM fogs, S2k shift knob, 35% formula one tint, injen SRI
62 chevy C10 fleetside pickup, tan
- stock I-6, 3-on-the-tree, currently immobile in my garage
former owner of:
98.5 E1 SVT #4910, silver frost
S
SHADY Offline OP
OP Offline
S
OK, this angers me VERY much!!! mad Perry, JVT, Dan, just because you all are in denial about your drinking problems doesn't mean you all can't be social butterflies. Just like Linda at AA said, express your inner most feelings. Fly high like the birds she says. At that point I think about getting smashed and feeling high but she says I shouldn't think like that. Who knows, maybe there is hope...

So post away. Let us know how those little contours are holding up. I gotta go, I've got a date with two thirty year old women.... eek

"The thing from which the work suffers more than from any other evil is not the assertion of falsehood, but the endless and irrepressible repetition of half-truths." – G.K. Chesterton
S
SHADY Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge:
My god is it boring in here....
I know, I know my friend. Give it some time. Its hard trying to breath new life into a dead horse....Given some time and this little home will be a neighborhood of thriving independent communities. WAIT, I'm not at work...that is what I get for thinking about the housing market all day long...sorry frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard