Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
If I didn't live in an apartment I would host one! We haven't had one all year anyone care to host it? I talked with Tim V. and he said possibly in July, he's pretty busy right now. But if someone thinks they can host one sooner, then that would be great.

What are everyone's thoughts! How about a dyno day! I have a contact here in raleigh, place called European Performance, they have a dynopac on hand and are supposed to be pretty decent. (Do alot of Porsche work) I could look into it if there is enough interest.

I guess there are alot of peeps going to the national meet, so the timing may not be good for some.

Anyways, just figured I'd get a show of hands.

Later

Justin
1998 Black SVT
jcboeckl@unity.ncsu.edu
R
R
Im here in VA but Id be willing to drive to a meet.. even tho I do not have a contour :rolleyes: but oh well Id still be willing to show my new car off.. whatever that is whenever I get it lol smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
S
S
I am havin a beach meet on July 13th down here at Atlantic Beach... you wanna come to that?

I also have a surprise at hand for all that come, that I think many will enjoy!!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
C
C
im down for a meet anywhere...raleigh is only 2.5 hrs from here....

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
S
S
I can make it in two suriel... how fast do you drive? oh wait you have to go through the town of jax!!hehe, sux fo you!! wink laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
B
B
I might be able to make something, but my summer has booked up faster than time at a hooker half off party. Driving from Alaska to NC will do that to you.

I'll watch for whatever comes up, but I don't expect much.

S
S
dude, that phrase sounds familiar... were you ever in the corps? just wondering...

yes, lets get a NC area meet goin... I have one on July 13th at Atlantic Beach, but i can always change the location to fit everyones needs...Wilmington, Raleigh, but if they are anywhere else then someone else may need to take the leash of this beast... cause I dont know the areas that well...

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

If it was a little closer, I'd be all over it! I have to work until 7am that morning. I might still make it..just depends on how sleep starved I want to be!

"Talking is masturbation without the mess"...Our Lady Peace..

This is my car....
C
C
well the more the better...i will be driving from Orlando FL just to make the meet...

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
F
F
I'd be interested in a meet up there if you can find a place to hold it. Maybe Tim V. will be kind enough to host again wink The dyno day would definately be something I would be interested in.

Speed kills, but it beats going slow!

Simon Langley
Black 98 SVT EO (#2119 of 6535)
269.3 FWHP, 195.4 TQ
14.123 @ 97.36
All go, and no show!
Vortech, Quaife, Driveshaft Shop Stage II axles, Magnecore Wires, Custom True Dual Exhaust.
CDW-27 1/4 Mile Registry
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard