Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Hey everyone, thanks for showing up! Eric, is your car idling any smoother yet? Sam and Eric....do you feel a difference now that your cars can breath a little better?

You know...I'm thinking we need to have an all Florida meet somewhere. Orlando would be a good location for everyone as it's essentially the middle of the state. Hmmmmm.....as someone else said earlier...like Spring Zing except in Florida.

95 Mystique LS Young America edition, V6, MTX, Yeah...it's stock. Now with new underhood wiring!!! My Profile
Moderator of the Florida Contour Enthusiast Group
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:

You know...I'm thinking we need to have an all Florida meet somewhere. Orlando would be a good location for everyone as it's essentially the middle of the state. Hmmmmm.....as someone else said earlier...like Spring Zing except in Florida.
Good Luck...nobody ever shows up.

Jim
NY Mets World Champions in 2002
2000 Black Contour SVT #53 of 2150
17" Konig Traffic w/Nitto 450
Borla Cat Back
Zaino
MB Quart and Shiva
S
svttour Offline OP
OP Offline
S
what happened Jim no one showed at your house??? we had 5 cegers at my warehouse pretty descent turnout. Could be way better for maimi tours though shame on the straglers.

Yeas ryan my car feels and sounds way smoother... however i need a new IMRC.... secondaries arent opening sometimes. I SAID WE SHOULD AHVE A FL ZING!! lets plan it out and make people pay in advance and if they show up they get some of the money back if they dont it is split evenly to all CEGERS no exceptions..... This way we can all chip in for food for everyone and have enough supplies so we wont be left going to the parts store or the mc donalds for food every 10 mins.

GIMME A HELL YEAH!!

99 T-RED SVT
50,555 Miles and counting as off 7/12/2002
born jan 99
UR underdrive pulley
A Pillar Guages w/ AIR/FUEL VOLTS OIL PRESSURE "how to" members.aol.com/samplewon/apillarguageinstall.jpg
B&M short throw shifter
Eibach Springs
BAT Sturts
White Faced HVAC
2 ALPINE TYPE R 12" and ALPINE 1507 V12 AMP
Cup Holder Upgrade
PIAA super white Lows
Whelen 90watt 6 bulb strobe kit
Front end motor mounts

Mods waiting for install
3L(job has alrady begun, 3L totaly stripped.)
Quaife LSD
Apexi s-afc
Mirko splitter
J
J
Sam

Thank your brother for blowing up one of my speakers playing his Eminem cd :rolleyes:

Plus you still owe me for the Mobil 1!! hehe

Jonathan
98 SVT E0 #4290
D
D
sorry sam,
I was out of it bud. I would have liked to see the other SVT and just hang. Next time, plan a meet at TY park, and I would love to come (hamburgers, chicken, etc.). That way I'll bring my SVT rims and see if anyone is interesting in purchasing them at a bargain price.
Neil

Red 2000 SVT #122 of 2150
Mods:17"Borbet Type T
H&R Springs
Bassani Catback Xhaust
B&M shifter
True Rev Sport Induction
Platinum Plus Tint
http://www.hpphoto.com/home/ViewMyAlbum.asp?coll_id=1597202
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by svttour:
ATTN: MODERATORS: you guys need to plan something similar to a spring zing way in advance but jsut for us FL guys so we all have enough time and $$$ to meet where the location is set and we can do whetever we want all in one group. that is what i think the fl branch is missing. UNION!

asalamalekam
peace
Why should the Moderators plan this meet? You guys are perfectly capable of planning something. The reason there is no "union" with this branch is everyone wants to do something, yet when something is proposed (mega racing, SCCA, meet), nobody follows through. If you want some sort of FL Spring Zing, get to planning. I am sure your ideas will be welcomed, moderator or not.

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
C
C
Sorry for the no show. Dad's birthday. Next time I'll be there. Been missing too many of these.

Eric aka Chief Slapaho
Miami, FL

2000 SVT Contour
black / midnight blue
*audio*
Pioneer DEH-4100 HU
Four Pioneer TS-A6865 3-ways
*lighting*
Focuz Xenon (all hail Toobs)
1 blown fog light
E
E
Quote:
Originally posted by Gator VR4:
Quote:
Originally posted by svttour:
[b]ATTN: MODERATORS: you guys need to plan something similar to a spring zing way in advance but jsut for us FL guys so we all have enough time and $$$ to meet where the location is set and we can do whetever we want all in one group. that is what i think the fl branch is missing. UNION!

asalamalekam
peace
Why should the Moderators plan this meet? You guys are perfectly capable of planning something. The reason there is no "union" with this branch is everyone wants to do something, yet when something is proposed (mega racing, SCCA, meet), nobody follows through. If you want some sort of FL Spring Zing, get to planning. I am sure your ideas will be welcomed, moderator or not.[/b]
Not no one follows through, but few do, and those who do should be recognized.

Friction, Gator, Mets, Anti, Carrot, Tony, Contourd, Brandon, Toobs, etc........

2000 Ford Contour SVT
Born on 01/19/2000 @ 2:23 PM
Black / Prairie Tan
#1694 of 2150
FOR SALE: SVT E1 WHEELS W/ RUBBER, PM ME IF INTERESTED.
C
C
Hey. after my manifolds got cleaned, I noticed a HELL of a jump once the secondaries opened up. High-end was CRAZY! But when I got here to Palm Beach, my car died... I am going to have to say it is the alternator. Any ideas why? I just had it replaced 8 months ago. Oh, and while it was on, it did idle fine. It must have been the oil on the injector. Thanks for the help though! I'm also going to Moroso this Firday for sure. If anyone is interested in going, then go! I don't want to be the only Contour out there.

99 Silver SE Sport V6 MTX
G
G
Wow, a new alternator will help you alot. Imagine all the kills and cops you will outrun with it. :rolleyes:

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard