Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Andre,

Thanks for letting us use your shop yesterday. I gutted my pre-cats and Dwight (PanamaSE) put new struts and springs on.

His shop is very nice, all the necessary tools except a welder. I highly recommend a bigger meet there sometime soon.

95 Mystique LS Young America edition, V6, MTX, Yeah...it's stock. Now with new underhood wiring!!! My Profile
Moderator of the Florida Contour Enthusiast Group
F
F
Come on guys..lets do this..(meet) laugh I still have to work on my suspension,..sway bar..rear springs and struts..
apexi and proflo are coming to..

Eric

First I would like to congratulate my 2002 "The Perfect Storm" undefeated National Champions MIAMI HURRICANES*1999 Ford Contour SVT #206 00 SVT motor with Return fuel*Black-Tan*Cold Air Intake with 6" S&B Funnel Ram*Sho-shop off road y*Brullen Cat-Back 3.5" slant tips no res*Unorthodox racing crank pulley*Lotec Guage pod with Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure and Voltage*17" Image Tuners*215/40 Falken Ziex's*
B/M Short Shifter*Nokya 9006/9005 80w/100w Xenon's*JSP wing*BNM White Faced HVAC*Custom svt emblemed rear*Bosch +4's*H/R springs*Euro Sidemarkers.
Eric@ritterpenusa.com Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel.
S
S
Dre's shop is the ****tle Nice work guys and def. we need a super meet on and pack that place with svt's and contiques

99 T-RED SVT
50,555 Miles and counting as off 7/12/2002
born jan 99
UR underdrive pulley
A Pillar Guages w/ AIR/FUEL VOLTS OIL PRESSURE "how to" members.aol.com/samplewon/apillarguageinstall.jpg
B&M short throw shifter
Eibach Springs
BAT Sturts
White Faced HVAC
2 ALPINE TYPE R 12" and ALPINE 1507 V12 AMP
Cup Holder Upgrade
PIAA super white Lows
Whelen 90watt 6 bulb strobe kit
Front end motor mounts

Mods waiting for install
3L(job has alrady begun, 3L totaly stripped.)
Quaife LSD
Apexi s-afc
Mirko splitter
P
P
A big thanks to Andre, for helping me out on my struts/sprngs. Yes, we need to get a meet going sometime. But I don't know about doing springs again, it took us 10 hours to do. By the time we were done, Andre was ready to just about kill me. Thanks alot Andre.

1999 Contour SE (Spruce Green)
------------------------
SVT Front & Rear Bumpers
SVT Side-Skirts
SVT Dual Exhaust
'17 Team Loco 142 Rims
215/45/17 Sumitomo HTR Z Tires
Donnelley Mirror w/ Temp. & Compass
*Elzonian@aol.com*
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by PanamaSE:
But I don't know about doing springs again, it took us 10 hours to do.

Holy mackeral! eek eek eek

I take it this was your first time doing it though? It gets easier and easier....

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
S
S
Hey I helped too!! laugh Dre we need to get a serious mod meet going man I felt like ripping my tour apart when I was there to do just about anything to it... holer!!

99 T-RED SVT
50,555 Miles and counting as off 7/12/2002
born jan 99
UR underdrive pulley
A Pillar Guages w/ AIR/FUEL VOLTS OIL PRESSURE "how to" members.aol.com/samplewon/apillarguageinstall.jpg
B&M short throw shifter
Eibach Springs
BAT Sturts
White Faced HVAC
2 ALPINE TYPE R 12" and ALPINE 1507 V12 AMP
Cup Holder Upgrade
PIAA super white Lows
Whelen 90watt 6 bulb strobe kit
Front end motor mounts

Mods waiting for install
3L(job has alrady begun, 3L totaly stripped.)
Quaife LSD
Apexi s-afc
Mirko splitter
F
F
Sam can you help me do my rear springs and struts now?

Eric

First I would like to congratulate my 2002 "The Perfect Storm" undefeated National Champions MIAMI HURRICANES*1999 Ford Contour SVT #206 00 SVT motor with Return fuel*Black-Tan*Cold Air Intake with 6" S&B Funnel Ram*Sho-shop off road y*Brullen Cat-Back 3.5" slant tips no res*Unorthodox racing crank pulley*Lotec Guage pod with Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure and Voltage*17" Image Tuners*215/40 Falken Ziex's*
B/M Short Shifter*Nokya 9006/9005 80w/100w Xenon's*JSP wing*BNM White Faced HVAC*Custom svt emblemed rear*Bosch +4's*H/R springs*Euro Sidemarkers.
Eric@ritterpenusa.com Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel.
S
S
hey i had fun...,y body hurts but it was fun. yes, it was our first time doing the struts/springs...it would have taken a lot less time if we didn't run into that damn left side a arm ball joint thing...doh. (thank you dremal tool) we really need to get a meet going. we had five contours/mystiques there on saturday...mini meet but we need a big one. let me know. hey ryan did you get that hole welded? how does your car feel? dwight how does your car look...when we finished i didn't even get a chance to look at it, i was to busy cleaning up...has it sat down any?

99' black svt
#646 of 2760
born: 12-7-98

mods: kkm intake, mystery mod, bassani exhuast, sho shop pulleys, bosch +4, magnecor wires, superchip(sitting in my glove box), h & r springs, ebc gas-slotted rotors, luks super white bulbs(head lights), removed orange reflectors, removed ding guards, pre 98 sail panels, fog light fix, th fix

i'm 1/3 of the CSVT's in my family
M
OP Offline
M
Quote:
Originally posted by svtman15:
hey ryan did you get that hole welded? how does your car feel?

I just got it welded this afternoon. As you know...it was LOUD!!! I'm going to reset the computer when I leave work. Impressions pre-resetting are a slightly positive gain. Not much noise difference. My main cat is clogged too...but that will be fixed when the SHO y-pipe gets here w/ the hi-flow cat.

If anyone wants to gut their cats...I'm your man!

95 Mystique LS Young America edition, V6, MTX, Yeah...it's stock. Now with new underhood wiring!!! My Profile
Moderator of the Florida Contour Enthusiast Group
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by MystiqueSVT:

If anyone wants to gut their cats...I'm your man!

I'll pass......I have seen you in action...

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard