Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Getting out of work at the Chestnut Hill Mall (I work at the bank there) last night around 8:45 pm I see a red '98 in the back parking lot. Then trying to find parking on the streets behind the Starmarket in Allston I see a black E1 parked off of Gardner St. The black one had a license plate that ended with NE and it had a patriotic bumper sticker placed behind its rear window. Anybody here??
Makes me want one all over again. I like the t-red.

Darren
'98 Mystique LS -Duratec, MTX
Nakamichi CD-40z, Knauberized, K&N drop-in...what else could you want? wink
J
J
That was me, I was in PapaRazzi eating dinner. cool

Jonathan
98 SVT E0 #4290
D
OP Offline
D
cool. I was starting to get the impression I was the only CEG'r around here. Everyone else in the NE-CEG seems to live so far away.
I may have seen you months ago too if you often drive on Comm ave. I also saw a t-red SVT parked near the BU library a long time ago. Was that you too?
If you ever see a light blue mystique (w/o door ding guards) driving around the BU and Chestnut Hill area, that's me. Oh and I am now sporting a huge dent in my hood to add to the small collection of dents and dings I've acquired over the years. mad

Darren
'98 Mystique LS -Duratec, MTX
Nakamichi CD-40z, Knauberized, K&N drop-in...what else could you want? wink
J
J
Yea, there arent many CEG'rs in this little "pocket" just west of the city. Most are either North or South.

Wasn't me on Comm Ave. Ive only had this car a month. Dont worry, the next time you see it...youll KNOW its me (hint hint) wink

Jonathan
98 SVT E0 #4290

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard