Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
J
just becasue there's alot of pussy footed mother funkers with alligator mouths and paper ases in this world doesn't mean you should just walk away from them.

If I were you I'd go and defend myself, or at least explain the point you were trying to make.

"careful man, there's a beverage here."
e-mail: boseraq@hotmail.com
aol IM: madhat1412
F
F
nah I'd let that thread die and just cool off.

Kim
2001 Mercury Cougar C2
1995 Contour GL
Quote: Originally posted by shotwell:
Yeah, I keep checking too. I'm afraid that just as the site goes down my car will burst into flames or something (knocking rapidly on wood)!
J
J
Quote:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
nah I'd let that thread die and just cool off.
yeah that too, just pretend you never made the post.

"careful man, there's a beverage here."
e-mail: boseraq@hotmail.com
aol IM: madhat1412
R
R
You have to realize that some people spend WAY too much time in their life to post on internet forums. Most of these people have nothing better to do and since they spend so much time typing words on their keyboard, they don't have a mature social component to be able to handle things that are merely just opinions. You can't argue someone's opinion. It's theirs. You can only account for your half of what is being said. These people have never seen you, and probably won't. Are you really going to let words hurt you in a car newsgroup? I don't think there's any need to leave anywhere no matter what.

Ryan M. Taylor
1996 GL V6 ATX Desert Violet
{__ 15" 98SE 12-spoke wheels, 205/60-15 Pirelli HP Unidirectional Tires __ KKM TrueRev Intake __ Bosch +4's __ Pioneer DEHP4000 __ 9mm Ford Motorsport Wires __ 2.25" Dual Exhaust, Catco Cat, Flowmaster 40 Series, no res __ Mobil 1 5w30 badge mod __ Pilot Millenium Series H.I.D. 55W Fogs __ Xenon 100W Highs __ Intermittent Ford P0420 CEL Option __}
http://rmtaylor.webhop.org
AIM: Vinnland990
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan M.:
You have to realize that some people spend WAY too much time in their life to post on internet forums. Most of these people have nothing better to do and since they spend so much time typing words on their keyboard, they don't have a mature social component to be able to handle things that are merely just opinions. You can't argue someone's opinion. It's theirs. You can only account for your half of what is being said. These people have never seen you, and probably won't. Are you really going to let words hurt you in a car newsgroup? I don't think there's any need to leave anywhere no matter what.
agreed. very well put.

and ummm.....hey......i really don't spend that much time here. really....ummmm...damnit! I DO!!! mad shocked frown laugh

B
B
I agree, people do like to cause trouble on here. They probably think what do they have to lose cuz they will never see other people in person so they can talk as much **** as they want. They definitely wouldn't have the guts to do it in person though, I think they are compensating for being panzies in real life!

Anyway, Montreal got their revenge this afternoon on that Zednik hit! laugh smile cool

Congratulations to Hartford (I mean Carolina, still want them up here!) for beating the Devils and moving on for the first time since 1986! laugh wink smile

1999 Black Contour SE Sport
AIM: SCCAMX699
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Pressbox/6769
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob98CSVT897:

Relax, get over it...
That's pretty good advice and even better since it works both ways.

Darren
'98 Mystique LS -Duratec, MTX
Nakamichi CD-40z, Knauberized, K&N drop-in...what else could you want? wink
C
C
fuhgettaboutit!

Tropic Green '00 SVT
#665 of 2150
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard