Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CV6MTX Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Basically here it is...I have engine parts I am going to be installing, and maybe even more parts after that.

I was hoping to find a place, or people who have worked on the duratec before and would allow me to help too. I am looking to be installing heads and cams currently...But I may also be doing block work too.

The problem is the cost of labor if I have it professionally done. If I cut that cost down, then I'll go farther with my engine work. If you have your own shop, i could pay you, but would still like to keep costs down as low as possible.

If you can help please email me at jeremy@duratecperformance.com I may be able to help you out with some parts possibly if someone can help me get my car done.

I live in NJ...but would be willing to travel, as long as there is a place to stay.

Thanks for the help...

1995 Probe GT ATX TOO MANY MODS
1999 Cougar V6 MTX
Stage 1: (Basic Mods)B&M STS, Bassani Exhaust, KKM intake w/ weapon R pipe, ProFlow 75mm MAF w/optimiser, YoDude Y-pipe w/hi flow cat, SVT TB, SVT Upper IM, OMP FSTB,AF gauge, Aerogear fiberglass hood (completed)
Stage 2: (Top End Work) 19-24lb injectors, P&P heads w larger valves and HPC coated, P&P and port matched lower intake manifold also HPC coated, custom ground cams, Ford Racing 9mm wires, Bosch +4 plugs, Custom burned PAC or Diablo chip (will dyno with both), Apexi SAFC (In Progress)
Stage 3: (Transmission) Quaife LSD, CM stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza flywheel (In progress)
Stage 4: (Suspension)Koni adjustibles, H&R springs, Progress 21mm rear anti sway bar (Installing on Tues)
Current dyno: 172.9 whp with just bolt ons and stock exhaust manifolds (not gutted), oh, and bad wires smile...
F
F
There's a place up in Belleville called Valley Performance that installed my headers for me... on an ATX in under 3 hours, and real cheap. The guy who owns the shop said he used to work for Ford and was involved in the Contour's development, so he knows his way around the car...

2000 Mercury Cougar V6 ATX. 16.0@87MPH, 155.0 FWHP

Link Copied to Clipboard