Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Jim- Those guys were from the Subaru Queens Crew. Most of them were first timers. They are very fast in a straight line and will get faster as they get more experience. I noticed your name in the results at the Subbie club. Hope all is well.

Barry-2002 WRX-Sedona Red Pearl
K&N Air Filter- 225/50-16 SP5000's/Cusco Front Crossmember Brace/Borla Exhaust
JoeP Manual Boost Controller/Kartboy Solid Rear Endlinks
Samco Intercooler Hoses
Silencer Removed
Will Always Be Immaculate
Y
Y
Hi Barry,

How are you liking the WRX these days? I'm envious. There was a black WRX wagon there that day, but not to race - would've been interesting to see how he fared. Yeah, it seemed like most of them weren't pushing it too hard. Two of the Blaze Yellow WRX's with lots of mods didn't sound so hot. Then again, from the results it looked like 2 of them were getting in some pretty good runs. Too bad you weren't there, but it's a haul from L.I. Maybe you'll make it this weekend? I'm planning on going to the meadowlands (80% sure I'll go). Just need to negotiate something in return for the gf if I go - damn I hate those Lifetime movie marathons wink

S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry:
Jim- Those guys were from the Subaru Queens Crew. Most of them were first timers. They are very fast in a straight line and will get faster as they get more experience. I noticed your name in the results at the Subbie club. Hope all is well.
Long time no see and speak :p
What you don't care no more frown
Ok wait until wednesday nights! laugh J/K barry you know me :p

BTW would you want to take a ride out to englishtown this saturday weather permitting?

99 SVT Tropic Green
#151 of 503/ 2760 total
Born on 10/07/98
Adopted 7/15/00
LETS GO RANGERS (looking good this year)
B
B
Sorry,Bill. Been very busy this winter(no snow- laugh ). Looking forward to Wednesday nites at Nathan's. Would love to go Saturday but I'm going to an Import Show at the Flushing Mall with some of the guys at work. If plans change, I'll give you a call.

PS- A few of the I-Club guys will be at Englishtown.

Barry-2002 WRX-Sedona Red Pearl
K&N Air Filter- 225/50-16 SP5000's/Cusco Front Crossmember Brace/Borla Exhaust
JoeP Manual Boost Controller/Kartboy Solid Rear Endlinks
Samco Intercooler Hoses
Silencer Removed
Will Always Be Immaculate
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard