Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
I think the Contour's interior looks cheap with the power window switches the way they are. I like the Mystiques because they're in a common spot, a little too far back but...and that power lock switch, why couldnt they put that on the armrest too?? (Although its better than my moms CAR ...the lock switch is in the center console...and its confusing too!)

YOUNGEST CEG MEMBER smile
1995 Mystique LS V6 ATX, Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Atlantis blue cloth. Fully loaded except leather, sunroof, and CD.

1990 Pontiac 6000 S/E AWD
Brilliant White with 2-tone Gray leather, fully loaded
T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Mystique:
I think the Contour's interior looks cheap with the power window switches the way they are. I like the Mystiques because they're in a common spot, a little too far back but...and that power lock switch, why couldnt they put that on the armrest too?? (Although its better than my moms BMW...the lock switch is in the center console...and its confusing too!)
Wow! I didn't know your mom had a BMW! :rolleyes:
Seriously, you don't need to mention it in EVERY post you make.

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
M
M
Well excuuuuuuse me. Do you need to anylize (sp?) everything I do?

1995 Mystique LS V6 ATX, Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Atlantis blue cloth. Fully loaded except leather, sunroof, and CD.

T
T
Quote:
Ive just grown up with my fair share of cars, Ford, GM,
European, Japanese, everything, and the Ford/Japanese cars were the most trouble. I
simply said that the Mystique/Contour twins are the ONLY Ford product I have liked, and
it's the ONLY American car that can even come CLOSE to the ride/handling balance of my
mom's 540, and it's still way off..but like I said, it's the CLOSEST that America has ever
been to BMW.
Quote:
I think the ConTique interiors are rather cheap looking too. Too much plastic. The plastic
isnt of very high quality, neither. The interior of my moms BMW is perfect though
Quote:
My
moms 540i has the auto-up/auto down for all windows, I love it, just and all the windows
go down. It also has, where if you put the key in the door and turn it the opposite
direction, all the windows lower and the moonroof opens. That's such a sweet car
Quote:
actually, theres not much that separates the 'Stique from my moms 540, except size,
power, SLIGHTLY better handling, (much better ride tho) and its queieter, MUCH quieter.
(Although I dont like the power locks on her BMW...that switch in the console confuses me).
Yeah, the BMW is a better car, for for nearly 60K, it SHOULD be.
Nice price drop on that last one. This is just a few that I found in just a couple searches.

So, to answer your question. Nope. Guess not.

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
M
M
Sheeesh :rolleyes: if your jealous, thank you! But I dont see what the big deal is, I mean, its not a Rolls or anything :rolleyes:

H
H
98 SE:
Re: Mystique door light how-to, from the Mod section on home page.

http://www.contour.org/mods/mods.cgi?s=howto&display=doorlight

98 Mystique LS v6 atx 110,000km
97 Contour LX v6 atx 125,000km
stock CD on LS, cass on LX
spoiler, tinted windows on LS only
4 wheel discs on LX only
All other available options on both
P
P
The power window switches for the mysitque are in the center console? damn I got the wrong car :p

Seriously tho, the design is a good one once u get used to it, IMO

Every time I come online I wonder if the forums will be up
J
J
Quote:
Originally posted by JWard:
My 96 Mystique also has a split fold-down rear seat back, and adjustable lumbar support for the driver.
Sorry, don't mean go on but I remembered something else on my way to work tonight. In addition to the lumbar adjustment, the seat is also adjustable for rake. (2 levers in front, one for fore and aft, the other to move the front of the seat up and down.)

- Jim

'96 Mystique GS, Ztech - ATX,
with CD changer, Sylvania Cool Blues, sunroof, keyless entry, and 9mm blue wires
M
M
Well, I dont know about the rest of the Mystiques out there, but mine now has chrome interior door handles, and all the little rings around the power switches (door lock, window) are chrome as well. Looks very good. Not over-done, but a good balance. I'm trying to think of things to make the interior look "sport-classy" meaning I want it to look sporty, but I want it to look luxurious as well. Any opinions/suggestions are welcome smile

M
M
My 98 has the puddle lights, rear dome light, lights on the bottom corner of the front doors (an option I think), mini glove box, trunk light, split rear seat, 10 way drivers seat, a clock and some of the tackiest looking "wood" I've seen in a car.

'98 Mystique LS V6 MTX

"Unprofessional driver, wide open course."
#9 - Hitting .400 for ever
"Wake up the damn Bambino; I'll drill him in the ass." -- Pedro Martinez
"The MTX75 was not designed to be a drag racing transmission" -- Terry Haines
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard