Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#27169 07/28/02 06:39 AM
R
R
Got nothing to do Ratchie?
First
Quote:
His comments on his site are neither damaging to CEG, nor were they posted here with his knowledge or by his hand.
His comments were made in a public forum therefore it is public property.

Second
If Cardoc tech can can be proven wrong or not workable then I guess what was said is the truth and therefore not slander.
Third
Quote:
Please in the future - Pick on someone that doesn't have big friends.
OMG! You better take that big head of yours and lay it down on the pillow. Your necks probably tired!

Ratchie, have a nice day! Somewhere else! But thanks for stopping by legal eagle!

Rice is just a matter of money. How fast do you wanna look!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX
KKM filter, B&M shifter
No res, BAT kit, Aussie Bar
#27170 07/28/02 06:40 AM
R
R
yeah i vote for ratchie to go...cardoc badmouthed this site so he got badmouthed back, what's the big deal? sounds like cardoc is a p*ssy

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
#27171 07/28/02 07:03 AM
P
Master P
Master P
P
Ratchie1, please use the private messaging feature of this website (or email) if you have a topic that should be addressed by only one or two people. You obviously have both Lance and Rara's email addresses, make use of them. Stop wasting Matt's bandwidth.

Lemme this out there for contemplation. Your writing style sure resembles Cardoc's writing style. Are you sure that you and him are not one in the same?

#27172 07/28/02 07:39 AM
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
For the record:

The elements that must be proved to establish defamation are: (1)A publication to one other than the person defamed; (2) of a false statement of fact; (3) which is understood as being of and concerning the plaintiff; and (4) which is understood in such a way as to tend to harm the reputation of plaintiff.

None of this occured.

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard