Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
OP Offline
M
this was posted by cardoc on fordcontour.org. i am not trying to start anything i am just shocked by the comments and would like to know why he thinks that this is ok. i tried to ask him but the thread was locked so i am asking it over here. it reads as follows:

Ok - I'm going to put my .02 in !

First off, I believe that CEG was never in trouble in the first place - I just believe that was a ploy to raise money to support the site. I think it's a sham that Perry wrote a post in Lance's name (at least that's exactly what it looked like and I'm sure with further discovery it would prove to be real).

Please, no more posts about CEG, it's coming up or going down - Really it's all so old, been going on for how long now? Is it going to die or what - Frankly I hope it does so we can all move on!

Yep - I spoke, and if you don't like what I said... run back to the rollercoaster of turmoil you call your "life"

Doc

please dont turn this into a name calling match. thank you. peace.

T
T
Wonder why they only have a few hundred members to our thousands...
Could it be the folks running the ship?

Hmmmm....
:rolleyes:

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
T
T
Yeah I was just over there and read what he wrote, I actually couldnt belive what he said that. But I see now that he must have deleted all those posts, I couldnt find them anymore.

1999 Contour SE 4cyl Cabernet Red
D
D
fordcontour.org = Festiva

contour.org = Contour

Silver E1
I'm afraid Speed Demon has given me the mod bug.
AIM: Davo7Wins
S
S
Quote:
I just believe that was a ploy to raise money to support the site
Bah, Lance has solicted donations in the past and we ponied up as necessary just fine. If Lance had needed some misc cash to take care of the site I am sure he would have just put the donation buttons back on the main page but this was a bit different then needing a new hard drive.

IMHO, Lance should set the filter code to not only stop F*** (fern) and M*********** (motherfern) or G** D*** (got dave) but C***** as well laugh

Scott
96 SE, MTX, BAT 22mm rear anti-sway bar, BAT springs and Spax struts
96 Caprice, 9C1
Rayon is made of wood!!!
P
P
Can you blame the guy? He is trying to drive traffic to his site. Fordcontour.org is a great site as well. I visit both. I bet half of the people that post in this thread don't even remember when Dom was on CEG. :rolleyes: The Contour.org V.S. Fordcontour.org is done. Just let it die.

-Colter
My Car
R
R
Well I sure hope Doc never runs into any trouble because after that statement I doubt he'll get any support from CEG! As for the rollercoaster I think Doc needs to get back on his medication to smooth out some of the loopty looz he's experiencing at this point in time! It's nice that he can start a topic like that then lock it right away so no one can reply to his crap! President, prime minister and king! Heck of a deal he's got going over there! If he didn't want to start something he should have kept his thoughts to himself.
And just so everyone know's I have NEVER bashed this guy before! I just think that it's pretty crappy that he's sticking needles in his CEG voodoo doll hoping that this site dies.
Guess what? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! In a little more than a day the people of this site have raised more than enough to keep it going! I take great pride in being part of this group as we all should! Just let this guy go back to his coaster and we'll all enjoy the ride over here! Sorry, this petty elementary school yard crap pisses me off!
OK I feel better!

Rice is just a matter of money. How fast do you wanna look!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX
KKM filter, B&M shifter
No res, BAT kit, Aussie Bar
R
R
Yeah really! Jesus, it's little whine artists like you that cry and run from one site to the other and start crap.

Doc voiced his opinion, I don't believe he doesn't have a right on his own site does he? It's not like he wrote it here - you flamer! And BTW, I think he just gave you a good flogging on his board...lol - You are truly an idiot. Maybe you can see that if you don't watch there won't be room for you anywhere shortly - Play nicely and get along, if you rock the boat long enough you're bound to get tossed. And you have a picture gallery and everything on his site - And you all the sudden "Claim" that Doc is a bad guy... Gee what's he done to you lately?? Huh? Right - Not anything at all.

I think Doc sums it up best " Bleeding heart liberals" you always kill everything!

John

1999 Contour SVT
A
A
LOL that is funny! he replied to that in a post that i started about how CEG was being saved! lol. I was thinking about replying to him but i didnt really want to start anything.

Joel Falkenberg
M
OP Offline
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
Yeah really! Jesus, it's little whine artists like you that cry and run from one site to the other and start crap.

Doc voiced his opinion, I don't believe he doesn't have a right on his own site does he? It's not like he wrote it here - you flamer! And BTW, I think he just gave you a good flogging on his board...lol - You are truly an idiot. Maybe you can see that if you don't watch there won't be room for you anywhere shortly - Play nicely and get along, if you rock the boat long enough you're bound to get tossed. And you have a picture gallery and everything on his site - And you all the sudden "Claim" that Doc is a bad guy... Gee what's he done to you lately?? Huh? Right - Not anything at all.

I think Doc sums it up best " Bleeding heart liberals" you always kill everything!

John
john you should take your own advice. i just asked a simple question and the topic got closed so this one he cant close. take it easy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard