Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31
N
N
I LOVE CEG! Just Donated! i know i'm late... I had no idea we would make it this fast!

SVT EMBLEM MOD HERE

:::96:C:LX:::
Black 2.5L ATX "my beater" - Shaved ? badgeless ? SE rocker panels
:::99:SVT:C::: #2566 of 2760
T-RED/TAN "the bitçh" Brullen Cat-back w/ 3.5" angle-cut tips ? BAT European Suspension ? AFE Filter ? CnL 73mm MAF ? Diablosport Chip :MNQ3: ? Mirko front spilter ? Apexi SAFC (i'm scared to install! anyone in Norcal wanna help me?)

..::nyceboicreations.com::..
email:junkmail@nyceboicreations.com
B
B
  I feel rather bad, actually.  My present financial state is such that I have to be very stingy, and so I'm not making a donation at this time.

On the up side, I have been watching the updated donation figures at the start of this thread, and I am in complete awe.  In less than 24 hours, not only has this site apparently raised the $2,500 it needs to keep going for another year, but it's raised nearly another $1,000 beyond that.  All this from voluntary donations, from people who think this site is worth reaching into their pockets to save.  There is something truly wonderful and awe-inspiring about this.

There are indications that my own financial mess may ease up a bit in the very near future.  Though it looks liek this site really doesn't need it now, I am going to have to make a point of squeezing out some reasonable donation as soon as I think I reasonably can.

{I do hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address.  Remove the string ?HatesSpam? from the email address ?BobHatesSpam@blaylock.to? to email me.  No advertisements.  Spammers will be dealt with very harshly!}
-------
Moonlight Blue 1996 Mercury Mystique GS , Zetec engine, ATX.  No mods. (Well, OK, one mod.  Before I got rid of my previous car, a 1994 Tempo, I swapped radios.  I liked the Tempo's radio better.  That counts as a mod, doesn't it?  I also kept one of my Tempo's wheels to use as a spare.  I hate those stupid ?compact? spares that come with modern cars.  Does this count as a mod?  If so, I guess I have two mods.  Replaced burned/melted blower switch and connector on 19 February 2002 with a 1P3T toggle switch from Marvac and a Molex connector from Rat Shack; I guess this now makes three mods.)
P
P
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandman333:
Quote:
Originally posted by Outback Gal:
[b]As touched as we are by the thought of that gesture, we are going to stick with carrying it all over for next year. By giving Lance money, it would be considered income he's receiving from the site and thus it legally becomes a business.

=) Christy
Ok, well, at least you guys know you are appreciated! laugh [/b]
Send him car parts instead! laugh

N
N
thank you Lance and team (sorry 11 pages! I don't know everyone involved)

SVT EMBLEM MOD HERE

T-RED/TAN "the bitçh" Brullen Cat-back w/ 3.5" angle-cut tips ? BAT European Suspension ? AFE Filter ? CnL 73mm MAF ? Diablosport Chip :MNQ3: ? Mirko front spilter ? Apexi SAFC (i'm scared to install! anyone in Norcal wanna help me?)

F
F
::Sent Money!::
If there is extra money leftover we could put it towards CEG hat's or shirts for the donators. I have a buddy that works at a large embroidery/print shop that I have discussed this with. I could swing us a hell of a deal and be in charge of it. Lance, any thoughts?

Chad Williams
chad5160@excite.com
'99 SVT Frost Silver #812 of 2760 Born on Jan. 12, 1999
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
Quote:
Originally posted by FLuiDSVT:
::Sent Money!::
If there is extra money leftover we could put it towards CEG hat's or shirts for the donators. I have a buddy that works at a large embroidery/print shop that I have discussed this with. I could swing us a hell of a deal and be in charge of it. [b]Lance, any thoughts?
[/b]
As I posted about 13 post above yours:

Quote:
Originally posted by Outback Gal:
Quote:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
[b]
And I agree that a list of contributors should be posted for recognition.

And also agree that the remaning money should be put at least into a savings account until it is needed.
Any money we receive above and beyond what we need this year will be put in paypals money market account towards the next years cost.

Like Perry stated, this topic has served as good recognition and we are not going to post a separate list of those who donated. We don't want to create an atmosphere of superiority based on giving. People have given out of the generosity of their hearts. Some people were able to give more, some less and some not at all. All that matters is that everyone came together to keep this site alive. We don't want to alienate those who were unable to give at this time, and unfortunately there are those in that situation because of the economy. Yes, there have been several unemployed members who dug down deep and managed to contribute which was definitely touching and a tribute to this site, but not everyone was in that position.

We want to extend our utmost thanks to every one who was/is able to give. Know that you are truly appreciated.

=) Christy[/b]

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
J
J
This is very cool folks!

And yes ... I just added my contribution to the cause! I know we're over ... but hey .. that just means CEG will live more than a year and at least until my extended warranty expires;-)

N
N
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck:
This is very cool folks!

And yes ... I just added my contribution to the cause! I know we're over ... but hey .. that just means CEG will live more than a year and at least until my extended warranty expires;-)
AMEN!

SVT EMBLEM MOD HERE

K
K
May not want to leave additional funds in paypal's money market account. Paypal, although just bought by ebay, still is on shakey terms with some of its users. I am not one of them, I infact support paypal to the best of my ability (have completed over 3200 transactions without a problem through paypal), but given the nature of these funds as a donation, it would be pretty crappy if they were somehow "frozen" or "misplaced" (horror stories I have heard about paypal) Is there any way that the funds can be transfered to an actual bank account the earns interest? Just a thought

2000 SVT Contour #1077/2150 MSDS Headers/B&M Shifter/H&R's/

1995 Contour SE V6 #????/Tons KnuProject, awaiting mass mods
S
S
Ok, so now that the money is there what kind of down time are we looking at for the move? Lance had indicated there still might be some lengthy down time for various reasons. Whats the plan man?

Scott
96 SE, MTX, BAT 22mm rear anti-sway bar, BAT springs and Spax struts
96 Caprice, 9C1
Rayon is made of wood!!!
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard