Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
http://www.mnaudi.com/members/izzy/
I just wanted to let the minnesota folks know that there is a sweet '01 S4 for sale in the area. The car is perfect and the seller is selling to buy a house. Click the link (if it works) and check out the car. I don't know if there are any mods on the car - It did have an exhaust, but don't know if it is still on there. The seller is a rep to one of the S4 tuners, so could get you all the good stuff for the car.

C
C
for that amount of money, i would buy a brand new Camaro SS with ZERO miles, and it would sound a hell of a lot better, and be a hell of a lot faster!

1999 contour se sport- black mtx
-Duratec v6
-dual exhaust
-no resonator
-kkm induction system
-one loud stereo
-35% window tint
-18' Enkei CDR9's on Kumho Ecsta Supras.
-Audi A6 Sidemarkers
(Coming Soon, Very Soon.)
-SVT front and rear bumper.

2002 Passat V6 GLX 4Motion
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris:
for that amount of money, i would buy a brand new Camaro SS with ZERO miles, and it would sound a hell of a lot better, and be a hell of a lot faster!
Just trying to help out anyone who is looking for an S4...if you are looking at a camaro, you probably wouldn't like his car - as for it being faster...I don't know, he has put some work on that car and its faster than you think. As far as the SS being better, I guess different strokes for different folks - and the price I believe is a starting point.

C
C
Don't get me wrong, that is a sweet car! Very, very nice. and i am sure the overall build quality is at least as good as a camaros if not better. i am just into the raw american power thing i guess.

1999 contour se sport- black mtx
-Duratec v6
-dual exhaust
-no resonator
-kkm induction system
-one loud stereo
-35% window tint
-18' Enkei CDR9's on Kumho Ecsta Supras.
-Audi A6 Sidemarkers
(Coming Soon, Very Soon.)
-SVT front and rear bumper.

2002 Passat V6 GLX 4Motion
J
J
good to see ya around, Chul...my next new car will be audi/vw or honda/acura

CURRENT RIDE: 95 GL
FORMER RIDE: 99 SVT (www.mysvt.com)
"You only live once, but if you lived my life, once would be enough." -Frank Sinatra
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey how are you doing? Are you in MN? I'm off next week if you want to check out the car(s). I actually posted that to see if you would be interested....its your color right? smile

J
J
yup, i am back for a week, then gone til May, then here from 15MAY-1JUN, then probably will be gone for a 180 day tour...

Yes, that is my color, unfortunately, that is a little high for me right now! Thanks though. smile

BTW, I helped marc put an audi TT (shorter throw) shifter in his golf, he loves it.

Next week he is going to have chad put in a 2" drop struts/springs setup! smile

CURRENT RIDE: 95 GL
FORMER RIDE: 99 SVT (www.mysvt.com)
"You only live once, but if you lived my life, once would be enough." -Frank Sinatra

Link Copied to Clipboard