Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Well, It was good to meet everyone and also to welcome our newest members, and with such good weather!

If anyone needs any help with anything I have done to mine, or any other mods, just let me know, and we will try to find time.

Let's all thank James for setting this up, as I think a turn out of 9 duratecs is outstanding! Thanks James! laugh

Thanks Andy for the lights, and good luck James with the bracket welding.

And for those that went on the fun run, "Hiway 'O' in Wisconsin, will you marry me?"...

laugh laugh

CURRENT RIDE: 95 GL
FORMER RIDE: 99 SVT (www.mysvt.com)
"You only live once, but if you lived my life, once would be enough." -Frank Sinatra
S
S
wow, glad to hear that it was a blast. too bad i couldn't be there. dang work. mad

Spec 23

99 SVT
No Mods (can't afford to void the extended warranty)
T
T
You guys RULE!!! That was SO much fun. We have to do that again.

Hiway "O" should have been Hiway "O Yeah!" Cus that's what Dale and I were saying the whole time. laugh

I wish I had the money to do all the things I want to do for my car. We still need to get together every know and again.

P.S.- Was anyone down on University that night? I went down to the White Castle, let me tell you I thought we were in the middle of the "Fast and the Furious" It was INSANE down there. I had never been down that far, (Usually just stayed more by Porkys. Is that typical or is it just because of the Fair?)

'95 Mercury Mystique LS
Praire Tan w/ Tan Leather
MTX, Moonroof
S
S
Code for kicka$$ road in Wisconsin: See a sign that says "Scenic Winding Road. Recommended speed limit 25 mph" Then proceed to carve it up at approximately twice that.

Did anyone else notice there is a Northbound County "O Hell Yeah!" that intersects with 35? I see a plan for another time.

Let us not forget our impromptu cruise past the Chevy meet at Harold Chevrolet. We got a lot of looks and a few comments, some of which may even have been positive.

I really didn't do much to set up... just threw a date and a couple ideas out there, and let the rest happen. Thanks everyone for not thinking I'm just an overbearing b**** and agreeing that a meet was a good idea by coming! We'll have to do one more before the snow flies... Mid-Late October?

Sorry I skipped out on University... I was just beat!

By the way, I checked, that white sedan IS a 2002 Camry.

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more
S
S
Yo, Yo, Yo....Sorry I missed out on the fun run....Maybe next time.....C-Ya on the road....

P.S. If anyone knows a guy with a white mercury cougar, I kicked his ass from the line the other night, HA, HA, HA....

SVT guy MN
1999 Ford Contour SVT/Silver Frost
17x7.5 Team Dynamics "Phantoms"
Nitto NT-450
KKM True-Rev Induction
SMA Aluminum Intake Pipe
A-pillar Gauge Pod
Auto meter Arctic Whites
White HVAC Panel
Front Grille Oval lit up in blue
Blue Painted Calipers
Tint on the way...
I concur that County Road O is incredible. Mentioned finding a nice road to a motorcycle friend of mine (Ducati), and it is aparently well known.

BTW: County Road O, south of US Highway 10, west of the town of Ellsworth, WI.

Lots of fun!

Neal
95 SE MTX

J
OP Offline
J
laugh laugh laugh

Yup, it was a good time.

CURRENT RIDE: 95 GL
FORMER RIDE: 99 SVT (www.mysvt.com)
"You only live once, but if you lived my life, once would be enough." -Frank Sinatra

Link Copied to Clipboard