Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206194 11/07/00 11:40 PM
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know ths isn't contour related, but if there are any Vikings or Packers fans out there that saw the game...I love my Vikes, but I saw two of the best plays that I have ever seen in football. Freeman's catch was absolutely incredible...I know some of you will say it was luck(y) but he felt it, bumped it, rolled and caught it. I didn't appreciate the play until after I saw it again. Too bad he had to beat the Vikes in the process. Farves underhanded touchdown to Green was almost as good - ironic Green has hands like rocks and he caught that. No matter how down either team is, its always a great game. This has got to be the best rivalry in football right now. Can't wait for the rematch in the loud dry Dome!

S
S
I am a total Packer fan, and I saw it too. I will be the first to admit that the catch in OT was luck, but I'll take luck (especially in the Vikings/Packers rivalry) whenever I can get it.

However, I also give Freeman credit for having the presence of mind to keep track of the ball all the way through, and also to realize he was untouched when down, so he could get up and run.

Too bad Favre can't get a cadre of good receivers, when he's in form, like last night, he's AMAZING!

------------------
I don't have a personality. I have an attitude

Ross 1998 E0 SVT T-Red

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Luck contributed, but it wasn't all luck - not by a long shot....now whats up with the packers Defense and Chris Carter? I had to laugh when they had Randy miked up during Farve's underhanded pass....."man, that's unreal" was all he could say. Hopefully they will take the shackles off Duante and let him run when he feels it instead of forcing him to stay in the pocket. Bring on the rematch!

Link Copied to Clipboard