Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
woz Offline
W
Quote:
Originally posted by ancosta:
I would like to say thanks to Mr/Mrs Lance K., Matt, and everyone else for doing such a great job of providing an excellent source of information for our cars...it truly has made owning my SVT a better experience, and I am sure that holds true for many of us here.

Best of luck to Matt in his search for a new job.
I don't think I could have said it any better. Thank all of you who took the time and effort in runing the site and answering question that had been asked 100x before. In a small odd way if made my life much happier.
smile smile smile smile smile

Woz
2000 Contour SVT #136
Black with Blue leather
30% Window tint all around
PS: I hate my Ford Dealer
D
D
Anyone know if there is going to be a low-bandwith static web page? With all the Q&A, tuning tips, etc?

Anothing thing would be to burn the backedup forum onto a CD and ship it to people who request it....

98.5 Contour SVT
Kenwood KDC-MP8017 MP3/CD Player
Meaning of life is SOLO II
H
H
Quote:
Originally posted by RogerB:
And as for any negativity you may be seeing, I don't know. I guess that stuff just slips right off of me, because I don't think it's the prevailing attitude around here, but when you have 8000+ people in the same room, some of them are going to break a wine glass or two.
I couldn't agree more.

'00 Contour SVT #123 of 2150
Built 9/29/99
Black/Tan Interior
N
Nis Offline
N
Christy,

Thank you for clearing things up, i now understand why this is going to happen. I must admit, i will miss this site while it is down, and will wait patiently for it to come back. I wish you and Lance all the luck on your purchase of your future home, and hope everything goes well. I know you two are left with no choice for now, and will not hold any of this against you. Thank you both for this wonderful site and all it has given us.

Matt,

I am sorry to hear about your job and hope you find another job to your liking soon. I'd like to thank you for this site as well, and appriciate all you have done to keep it going. Good luck to you in all of your future goals.

I will miss this site much, but will be hoping and looking forward for it's return. I'd hate to have to give it up, but life has to go on for you guys, as it will for us. Again, thank you all for providing us with this site, thank you all fellow users for the information and entertainment you have shared with us, and i truly hope to see you all again online on CEG or which ever other forum you may be on.

Nis

===========================================
1999 Contour SE
2.0 Zetec
KKM Sound Enhancer (soon to be tossed aside... D DAVIS)
Front Bra
Beautiful Girlfriend for a passanger
S
S
yes thanks for clearing things up.sorry to Matt,i've been there,keep your chin up only good things can happen.Thanks Lance and Christy.I wuold be interested in a membership fee as well has others.hope this itecomes back.i will miss it! frown frown

2000 contour se sport V6
tropic green,gray leather.
K&N filter,Brembo crossdrilled/slotted rotors,Magnaflow stainless mufflers/Borla tips.
OEM SVT body kit
Hancook winter tires
on Focus wheels.

1999 Ford Explorer XLT,Gray cloth power lumbar,rear a/c and radio,AWD.
K&N filter,Edelbrock IAS shocks,and Backcountry step bars.

Mobil One used in both!
Christy and Lance good luck on the house & thanks for this site/forum, I hope Matt does alright and I'm sorry to hear about his bad news frown

great job!!

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
F
F
Good luck with the house. We all have busy and troubled personal lives.

As far as the site.... Want to sell it and all the rights to the data?

Chad Williams
chad5160@excite.com
'99 SVT Frost Silver #812 of 2760 Born on Jan. 12, 1999
L
Administrator
Administrator
L
The site is not for sale, nor is anyone else going to take it over.

Imagine working on a car for over five years, just to give it away or sell it....

Most of the main part of the site will return, in one form or another. The info will not be lost.
We'll see about the forums..

-Lance

Lance Kinley
CEG Webmaster
95SE, "Official CEG Beater"
Quaife, SVT parts, ST200 wheels, SS Y-pipe
I perceive you to be a stand-up, rational individual...
V
V
Again, thanks for your time and effort Outback Girl, Lance, and Matt. Although there is plenty of off-topic rambling in this forum, it's still much more mature than 99% of the other automotive ones out there.

G
G
I think Lance must be the devil... check out his post count...heheheh

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard