Print Thread
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by Black on Black:
If this is the end, my friend,.....

VERY SORRY to see this place go...

The only place on the web where contour owners are represented....

I am very disheartened....

Thanks for everything, Lance.

'00 Blk SVT
M
M
Wow this is soo weird! I have been on here since 1999. This has been such a great place where I meet tons of new friends far and near! Lance thanks for all and everyone else inbetween! There is soo much knowldge here that it's crazy!!! Sad to see other ruin what could be others great experiences mad

Soo Thanks all and I will around...

Merlin

281hp 324tq
Timing 14' FP 36,24lbs,190lph,75Maf,65tb,cobra upper&lower,B303, GT-40 Crate with X al heads, Mac shorties, Off Road H,2chamber Flow's dumped, Tokico 5wys, Hotichkis Ctrl Arms, Alum Drive shaft, 3.73, Sub Frame,Steeda Tri-Ax, 94 Seats Drivers side powered.
Z
Z
Lance, Matt, and Admins,

Thanks for organizing, running, and maintaining a place for us all to gather. I truly have enjoyed my car that much more because of this site. Thanks Again

- Zack

1995 Contour LX
2.5L V6 MTX
150,000 miles and still going strong
PIAA 510's (Finally I can see again!)

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." George W. Bush
P
P
We can save it!!!!!! Everyone, just send me as much money as soon as possible...

Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires
Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
3 liter to be built by Terry Haines or BNoon one of these days...
-
-
Guess ill sell my computers now!Dont have a need for them.............unless we take over clubsi.com!!!!!!!!

Howard
1998 Silverfrost SVT #1612
June mods:
17" ADR RS Limited Limix Wheels
with 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS Sports
H
H
Was just browsing this forum at midnight prior to logging off for what seems to be the last time.

Enjoyed the site, learned a lot and hopefully assisted some of the members.

Thanks for your efforts in operating the site.

98 Mystique LS v6 atx 110,000km
97 Contour LX v6 atx 125,000km
stock CD on LS, cass on LX
spoiler, tinted windows on LS only
4 wheel discs on LX only
All other available options on both
S
S
This sucks frown

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~
Silver 2000 Contour SVT
# 1200 of 2150
L
L
I just now got a chance to read this through. I'm disappointed that the site is shutting down, but at least it'll be backed up; it would be terrible to lose so much great information. I want to thank everyone; this site has been a great source of valuable information and entertainment. See you all when CEG comes back!

Oh, for those who suggested membership fees... it's been brought up in the past, but I think the issue was the paperwork and possible taxes.

-Louis
1998 Black E0 #3826, lightly modded
F
FFE Offline
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Madd:
I can't say I've been here a long time, but as another fellow CEG'er has said, it's been a grand time. Heck, I don't even own a Contour myself right now, but it's been fun. I always hoped it'd be here for when I'd get my first Contour, and I still do, but I do understand where you are coming from Lance, and I would also like to thank you for keeping it up for so long, and without any donations from us. If you ever need a montly membership from us though, you can count me in.

Time for me to say tata, good-bye, and thanks Lance for everything. It's been fun.
YOUR BROKE :| :p

Hey lance I respect what your doing, CEG has gone down hill and the last thing we want is a bickering sight like club si

But catch yah later CEG

1996 Mercury Mystique stock (so far)

The leading cause of Atheism in the world are Christians, who accept Jesus with their mouth but walk out the door and deny him by their actions.
(*DC Talks greatest hits. track 15)
K
K
My turn to chime in. I have been a member for a long time, and only recently an active one. This site has been my regular daily diversion, and I have enjoyed it oh so much.

It represents so many of the best reasons why the internet is so great.

I've realized that people sometimes are able to recognize that mass-produced gem that comes along every once in a while - in this case a car. The Contour really is greater than the sum of its parts and this is the best place in the universe to appreciate/maintain/upgrade/mod/troubleshoot our beloved CDW27s.

If the NW-CEG guys I met are any indication, we're a diverse yet really cool group of enthusiasts. This is a great community and I'm sad to see it go.

Thanks Lance, the admins, and Matt for all that was involved in providing this wonderful corner of cyberspace.

Best wishes and I hope we all meet again in a similar place not too far into the future.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760
91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus
Victoria, BC, Canada
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard