Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
D
D
Certainly not what we wanted to see, but I understand and appreciate what you have done for us all. I'm glad I got to spend a good year+ here. Ta Ta! frown

1998 T-Red CSVT (1492 of 6535)
Born on 5/30/97
KKM
4.6L TB with custom "Throttle Optimizer"
Bassani Exhaust
NP-Tuning Sniper Intake Pipe
Fog Light Mod with 885's
Clear Corners
Stereo - Oh Yeah!

GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
K
Kai Offline
K
Well, what can I say that hasen't already been said? Lance, and everyone who forms the structure of the CEG, thank you. This truly has been my virtual home for almost 2 years now. The benifits from this place are countless, and I really appreciate that it was formed to begin with. So if the CEG is to really ride off into the sunset, I wish all of you good luck. smile

But really, I think we'll all stick around. I really appreciate those who have the resources for this site willing to put their time on the line. Let's see if this ball can't keep on rolling! laugh

Kendall
'97 GL Zetec ATX
" Nippy "
J
J
I didn't expect this when coming on the site tonight. All I know is that I'm still willing to pay for a membership is it is needed. I hope fordcontour.org will be able to fill the wants and needs that CEG provided. Thanks Lance and sorry for making this a big social meeting place, but it sure was fun.

96 Contour GL
2.5 ATX
02 Mazda Protege LX
2.0 MTX
P
Master P
Master P
P
None of the data is being lost, it's all backed up in multiple places. Do not worry about that.

The site will come back, in one form or another, in the future. The mailing list will still be there, its existence pre-dates the site, and we have no plans of taking it down now. Updates will be posted on www.coldair.org periodically, regarding the status of things.

G
G
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

2000 Contour SE Sport T-Red MTX, Mystique rear dome light, Blau Florida cd.
M
M
To Lance and all the other people who have worked hard on this site, laugh laugh laugh

THANK YOU!

I do understand your plight Lance, however, I hope that after all the pleading you have seen that you might reconsider. Please do not be put off by money concerns. There are obviously enough people willing to financially support the site to keep it running, NO MATTER THE COSTS.

If it is the uncivil manner in which some of the forums have become. Then maybe you could appoint a few new moderators so that your "job" in policing them is not as time consuming as it has been. I know I would be willing to give some of my time, and I am certain you will find others ready to help.

If you do not change your mind, however, I wish you and everyone else that has helped me and countless others the very best in all your endeavors

MLK smile

1998 CSVT Silver Frost
#1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97
custom seating and dash
valentine one (hardwired)
clifford 700-IQ
BMP Front STB
HPP Rear STB
Mirko Tie Down
FMS 9mm plug wires

classics:
1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3
1971 Audi 100LS 2 door
L
L
Damn! Just when i was about to tear into my Tour. But things, and people change and there isn't much that can be done about that.

Well, it's been great guys! I have learned a lot from you all. Thanx for the info!

Are there any other Contour site that are as informative as this? I need all the help i can get.

Thanks for the fun!

1999 Contour SE

Sony Xplod 50x4 cd player
APC resonated exhaust tip (just for the cheese factor)

Coming soon:
35% tint done by Madavi's Motor Sports
All new speakers
the loudest muffler I can find
J
J
Good bye to everyoen...i feel like i am breaking up with my gf... I have been on this site for 4yrs now. I got my contour svt on july 31 1998. Its been great having this as a resource and i hope we can find a way to get over this. i luv u all.

jiako|98 svt silver|kkm true rev|18" Enkie RS5 wrapped w/falken GRB FK451 215/40|Mesh grill|
Sony headunit|Boston Acoutics (4)5X7|Memphis 1100 amp|(2) JL 12W3|KVR X drilled rotors|35% tint|2.25" True Duals w/ Magnaflows| kkm pedals|LSD|Fidnaza Flywheel|Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch|FMS wires|Konis/Eibach|ESP bushings and Mounts|75MM PRO FLOW|DMD|Aluminum shifter & E-brake handle|SAFC|HID's and a few more cc's 196.1 and 183.4
S
S
Hey all,

at first i wasent going to say anything.. but i think i will

i just got back from the US (was there for a month), where i spent a good portion of time with CEGers (thanks solefood, bigmoneyracing, chris and kelly, svtblood)
first for the national meet, which was totally awsome and then just hanging out with freinds, the people i met down there really put a stamp on me, and made me feel like i was at home.. to take someone into your home who you barely know from the INTERNET.. i was awed by some of the people that took me in.. and helped me out when i got in sh*t, the point of what im saying is..

for the last year and a half i have been reading (for hours on end) and posting, just like everyone here. brought together by of all things, a car. when i traveled i realized that this board has some of the most incredible people that i have ever met.. and wether this board goes down or not im glad i got to meet some fellow CEGers before it does.. i know that i will miss the problems/performance/group buy sections

thanks for everything.

95 SE Champagne Mettalic
True Dual exhaust with X pipe and Redline mufflers
KKM Tru Rev intake
H&R Springs/KYB struts
Apex-i S-AFC
65mm Throttle Body
17" Ace Spades
4 Pt Racing Harness
Window Tint all around
New Engine @ 117k kilometers
G-Tech: 15.6 @ 91.5 MPH

"you officially kick ass"
quote from awed CEG'er after i chopped my hood and threw on scoops

RIP 98 SVT silverfrost *nov 4 2001*
D
D
I've been a regular visitor here since Ray McNairy posted some of his last in these forums... and I've never had much of any great import to say until this evening.

Heartfelt thanks, Lance, for a job well done.

All the best.

98.0 V-6 MTX
86K spirited miles
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard