Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
G
just got home a while ago from my 2ce monthly 300+ round trip to see mom...and was thinking of a post before i found this one..

it would have said something like 'i have the best dark blue 95 se atx with stock exhaust and tired suspension and tires with filter of anyone on the site'....love this car...its not the fastest but it does what i need it to do and very capably'

so i'd say thats a 'yes' to this poll smile

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????
L
L
I love this car! Since I got it in 2000 my enthusiasm hasn't gone down a bit. I just wish I had more money for mods and that I would of got a MTX. laugh

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
S
S
I'm still loving my tour!When me new exhuast goes in next week,and my eom svt kit is done not counting the other stuff i'll have some good money in fun in her.
I truly believe that some look at the tour,as fun for now and when it wears off it's gone,some may beat on em a little,and some like me get on em,baby it,and guard it with my life.Truth is something ever happened(God forbid)I could only find a used one,they are gone.Not many view the contour as we do,so that makes us special.If you watch speed channel and dennis gage(my classic car)we are in that group!We have a love for a particular automoble,it may not be rare or worth thousand's(?)but thats what car clubs are.I love my tour,I love showing it,shinning it,and meeting all of you.
The tour is gone but we keep it alive!Thats my thoughts,hope not to corny.
wink

2000 contour se sport V6
tropic green,gray leather.
K&N filter,Brembo crossdrilled/slotted rotors,Magnaflow stainless mufflers/Borla tips.
OEM SVT body kit
Hancook winter tires
on Focus wheels.

1999 Ford Explorer XLT,Gray cloth power lumbar,rear a/c and radio,AWD.
K&N filter,Edelbrock IAS shocks,and Backcountry step bars.

Mobil One used in both!
C
CobraR Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well, this is refreshing. Thanks for all the 'yes' votes. Its not that I was losing enthusiasm, its just that I thought that the luster was diminishing on this site. If someone came up to me and offered me a boat load of money for my car, I would turn them down. I don't own this car for any kind of financial reason, its purely emotional. The idea of selling my car would be like selling a pet. I'm keeing her forever. If she's dies, I'll fix her. smile

Keep the votes coming.

88 Grand Marquis
00 SVT Contour (1584)
64 390 FE Big Block
02 Honda Spirit 750
S
S
I am gettin a new car very soon, and I am still modding it like crazy!! hell, I still have a body kit on the way still!!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
O
O
I have had her 4 years as of today. Drove her off the lot with 15 miles on her; now I have 58,600. I still feel the same way when I sit in the driver's seat as I did on that day.

cool

L
Lee Offline
L
There are alot of people who come and go on CEG, but the site and it's purpose is still here. I've only been on here a year and a half maybe.

Lee Cox
In life begins responsability...
Project Car
E
E
My SVT is a hunk o' burning love,
My SVT is a great car,
My SVT is all I want in a car,
My SVT gives meaning to my life.
My SVT is the best car I ever have had,
My SVT is the benchmark of low priced sport sedans
My SVT ....... wink
ADDED for the SNOT-NOSE boy comment below: Ahhh
yeah, that's why my S&L gave me a 7% refinance on $13,000.00 for my 'worthless' SVT... just this Spring (to get cash to pay off some 20% store cards)
And VALUE, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, or loan holder, whatever.

One beat'99 Tropic Green SVT
I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by Elizabeth:
My SVT is a hunk o' burning love,
My SVT is a great car,
My SVT is all I want in a car,
My SVT gives meaning to my life.
My SVT is the best car I ever have had,
My SVT is the benchmark of low priced sport sedans
My SVT ....... wink
You forgot to add that your SVT resale value is $5000! laugh

99 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
Mystery Car??????
M
M
I hate my car because it has now ruined me for getting most cars that are under 25K new because I can not stand the way they handle(all over the place) or dont like the way they accellerate (not at all) or cant stand the way they look. I hate my car so much that when this one dies of high mileage I might have to get a lightly used SVT because that will be the only thing in my price range that I will be able to see myself driving.

2000 Silver SE Sport V6 MTX, B&M shifter, SVT exhaust, 75K on the clock.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard