Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Hell Chris....you shoulda stopped by. I'm tryin to remember what you look like but it's been so long since we've met, I don't remember. Email me and the next time we meet for lunch....I'll drop you a line. We (SVT Club) usually meet every other week in that area....it's usually been at Hooters which i'm SURE you don't mind that. hahaha Anyway.....gotta run....talk to you later dude.

'98 Silver Frost SVT FOR SALE
muffler/resonatorless
AOL IM- SVTcop
Yahoo- countryboy_tx
ICQ-8981296 / 111560813
JOIN THE N.TEXAS Ford Perf Club. WWW.SVTTEXAS.COM
C
C
PM......we got your back!! Don't let a couple of folks ruin the whole bunch. There's plenty of great people in the SVT Texas Club (most are less testy than what you've been exposed to). You should try to join us more often, if you can. You did a great job of supporting my argument, though, by getting them riled up.

If you want to read the thread, it's here: http://www.svttexas.com/Forums/showthread.php?s=a77602392a3f9a35aff662690f96b1fb&threadid=1184

Ended up getting locked after 5 pages, but pretty entertaining nonetheless.

I told Clay to let everyone know that we were going to Bone Daddy's but he told me that you guys weren't worth his effort. Loser.
:rolleyes:

Brian
2000 SVT Toreador Red
lightly modded
#181 of 2150
Born on Oct 1, 1999
AIM - nitrofish24
L
L
Why am I never invited? Whats with that? I guss its because the stang owners hate me. I was basically banned from dfw stangs... I was offensive....oooops :rolleyes:

Mikey, me hot???? Hardly!!!!! eek

1996 Accord EX

"I am a disaster waiting to happen......"
C
C
Feel free to check out (or become "active") at www.SVTTexas.com.

We always post our gtg's.

We need more Contour membership, too. Looks like we'll be included in more of the racing events this year (bracket racing, of course) so we'll need a better showing than just Clay and me.

Brian
2000 SVT Toreador Red
lightly modded
#181 of 2150
Born on Oct 1, 1999
AIM - nitrofish24
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by ContourSVT*:
I told Clay to let everyone know that we were going to Bone Daddy's but he told me that you guys weren't worth his effort. Loser.
:rolleyes:

Whatever dude....you never post on here anymore...you're too GOOD for us it seems. lol

Lil_SVT......I will post on here the next time we have a lunch. We usually only allow the "Cool" people but every once in a while we have to let Brian come just for GP...ya'll know how that goes. hahaha Anyway....next time I hear somethin....I'll make sure and post it. Ya'll have a great weekend.

'98 Silver Frost SVT FOR SALE
muffler/resonatorless
AOL IM- SVTcop
Yahoo- countryboy_tx
ICQ-8981296 / 111560813
JOIN THE N.TEXAS Ford Perf Club. WWW.SVTTEXAS.COM
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard