Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bkent Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Girlfriends parents were out of town, her middle sister threw a party [she's 20]. I had my 2 dogs over there all day as I was swimming in the pool and they have a fenced in back yard. The entire day their 15 lb terrier mix [male] was pestering my 100 lb german shepard mix. It was a domination thing, trying to hump him, growling, yapping etc.

A couple times my shepard would knock him down, show him who's boss. The 2 dogs have known each other for 4 years and lived together for 6 months so they have a lot of history. About midnight as I go for a beer in the garage fridge, the terrier mix starts trying to hump my shepard mix and my dog decides he's had enough. He ended up biting him on the head, but it wasn't a puncture wound like a "I want to kill you" bite, it was a cut so I imagine he snapped at him and caught him.

She goes to the emergency vet yesterday [ie big $$$] and I get charged [of course I'm paying for it] $330 for sedation and a few stitches. I know it would have been <200 at a regular vet.

So now the looks like frankenstein as it has a shaved head and stitches in the middle. I feel bad but at the same time he asked for it [for 8 hours straight]. Anyways the money I was planning on spending on a magnaflow set up went to an overpriced vet clinic...

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150
Toreador Red...Birthday -> 1/4/2000
*Indiglo Gauges
*Drop in K&N
*Sylvania SilverStar Highs in Lows
*Fog light Fix
*Pioneer Premier P730
*Sound by Audiobahn
*White HVAC Panel
*Security via Ungo MS2007
*Elky Mesh Mod
A