Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
Hang out with her, If she doesn't put out the first night, kick her to the curb like the rest of them. By the Way Icey Mike I will be in Toronto on the fourth to that Sunday. If your hitting any clubs down town, let me know..

ED

"Some stuff has been done to to the car."
I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by SVTspeed:

[QUOTE]Hang out with her, If she doesn't put out the first night, kick her to the curb like the rest of them.

Doing this ruins your credibility with her friends and other women. You necessarily dont have to be a girls boyfriend! Most women only want hugs when they are depressed or upset.

QUOTE]By the Way Icey Mike I will be in Toronto on the fourth to that Sunday. If your hitting any clubs down town, let me know..[/
Now you know this...mane'! I will be staying at the Mariott on Yonge Street. Will hit Richmond Street clubs all night - I already have some hookups in case everything else fails. wink

99 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
Mystery Car??????
H
H
i don't know, the girl has admitted she wants the d*ck so you have a good window of opportunity regardless of how coy she is. she's probably scared because she thinks you're the hit and run type. ask her on a date and try to prove her wrong (preferrably over drinks). if you play it right you should be able to parlay it into something worth pursuing.

T
T
Take that Ho out and show her what's up. After you have sufficiently bruised your Bone, then throw her away like a used Ho should be tossed.

Or you could just ignore her...

S
S
Todras and I have found out through rigorous research that a 'never miss' method of finding "cool" girls is to look for the ones walking around carrying a vodka bottle in their pants.....

99 Silver Frost SVT

65mm T/B, Aussie Pipe, 8" AFE filter, Fogs & Knauberized, Res Removed, AutoMeter Pro ShiftLite, Ground Controls, Konis, Aussie Bar, Magnaflows (uninstalled), Mirko Splitter (3" off the ground and beat to HE**)

"give 'er, eh!"
S
S
Yeah they say alcohol will get rid of the stench from down there….Maybe I would stay away from a girl with vodka down her pants…..lol laugh

PAGE TWO PIMPS!

1998.5 T-RED SVT
18" Team Loco 142's W/ Dunlop Rubber
181.2hp@6900rpm/155tq@5000rpm
LOTS OF MODS OF EVERY KIND....
...Am I a guru yet??? No... not yet.
G
G
OK I know sexeual tension as Stazi Tim and I are the pimps of the se ceg and well tim is right. The chick is a stalker and should not even be considered for the job. Besides everyone knows the hot chicks dig the fat guys!

Silver 99 SVT
It's Stock.
Would I LIE?

My cars the Silver one
C
C
Self proclaimed pimps are always the ones that aren't!

C-deadly
:p

Black 1998.5 SVT with custom "Nascar Damage"
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by Icey Mike:
Tim

Do like I do every summer:

Have one girl that f*cks like a race horse when times get desperate (I am sure you have these withdrawals laugh ). How can a man stay sane without some inhouse puzzy?

Hook up with her and keep her around for at least the summer, then come back at her with a line such as:

"Baby, I need some time alone. I can no longer see you or mess around with you. Perhaps at a later time we can get together. But, for right now, we cant be together!"

You see, this keeps the door open for later missions and it doesn't screw up your credibility with the women. laugh
Thats exactly what you do...once you get what you want, you keep her on the side...if shes so much of a stalker, she probably won't care if you answer her calls or not...Its always good to have back up & variety and this girl sounds like she could be called upon when needed, you just need to get past the first barrier...Joe, don't tell my girl anything about me saying this laugh

Brian
1999 Contour SVT Green
KKM, Dual 40 Series Flowmasters, SHO Shop Y Pipe, Removed Resonator, B&M Edge Shifter, Stainless Grills, Painted Rear Reflector, Green Underbody Neons, JSP Grand Touring Spoiler, Eibach Suspension, 18" Katana Tezzas, Pirelli Rubber, Graphics by http://www.clubconceptz.com
brian8064@hotmail.com
T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharkey:
Todras and I have found out through rigorous research that a 'never miss' method of finding "cool" girls is to look for the ones walking around carrying a vodka bottle in their pants.....
LMAO! laugh

"If you're pushing crazy I'm all full up here."

{Black '96 Contour SE MTX w/ over 126k on the clock}
· Get the skinny here.
· Need a 96-00 Ford Service Manual on CDROM?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard