Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Athlon7 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi all, I just got back from the national meet in Dallas, and it was something else! A ton of fun, an amazing array of cool people, and all perfectly organized by Hightower and his wife. Before I go on, let me first give out some major props to SVT_Chris who came down all the way from canada, and who braved a water pump death, and a nitrous line blowing up, and somehow still managed to maintain a smile! Also Chris Hightower is indeed a mad genius, those tailights were, quite frankly, amazing. And to everyone who was friendly and open to talking about their cars, much thanks! I think some of the best experiences were driving in a huge line of SVT's with a couple of SE's tossed into the mix through downtown dallas, ah my, all the stares, it was too cool laugh I'll perhaps post a little more later on, for now it's off to work. Any of you guys getting back from nationals post your thoughts here! Questions, post em too!

2000 Contour SE V6 ATX (White)
K&N
Moose fixed finally!
Dunlop SP Sport A2's
Sylvania Silver Stars (low and hi)
Lots more coming!
D
D
Yip, Had an AWESOME time..it was great meeting everyone and putting a face to the names here.

Probably one of the best weekends I've had in a while..lots of smoooooth cars and great people!

Everyone heading home....be safe and I look forward to meeting you all again!

Cant wait to see the pics and vids! laugh

NP-T Speed Factory Intake
Magnaflow Race Canisters
NP-T Sniper Intake Pipe
Optimized 4.6 GT TB
Vision Driving Lights
Lo-Tek Pillar Pod
FMS Blue Wires
Clear Corners
Short Shifter
Side Markers
Bullit Door
D
D
Oh yeah, I had a blast too! There were some beautiful cars out there, and it gave me more ideas than I have money. Thanks to all those who drove so far to be with us. Post some pics, videos, whatever you got.

And, of course, thanks a million to Chris and Kelly for getting this thing together!

1998 T-Red CSVT (1492 of 6535)
Born on 5/30/97
KKM
4.6L TB with custom "Throttle Optimizer"
Bassani Exhaust
NP-Tuning Sniper Intake Pipe
Fog Light Mod with 885's
Clear Corners
Stereo - Oh Yeah!

GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
M
M
We had a blast too! It was so nice to meet everyone. Too bad we lost 3 Contours. I know "Canada Kris" got his water pump fixed & that Joey is currently stranded in Houston.
Help Joey if you can!

I'm not sure about Brad's car. We all wanted to know what happened with that. We are hoping for some good news. Other that that I think everything went off pretty good. I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm off to bed. I am so tired.

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
S
S
jeeezuuss 3 Contours went down? What did Brad do to his car? Meets and Brad don't mix I am starting to think, I mean last year at Spring Zing and now this..

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
C
C
I too had a great time here at the national meet!! and to the Hightowers thank a bunch for the good and you did a Bamn good job.

Chris Paredez
99 SVT Frost Silver
439 of 2760

Brad lost his tranny. It's an automatic that went south. Far south.

Here are the best pics I took all weekend. smile

M
M
Sorry it was Brad Wilson aka SQPlus. Please let us know how everything is. PS tell Sam thanks for coming. Its good to have our VW brothers representing! laugh

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
B
B
OH NO! That sucks for Brad...He's had such bad luck lately with that car..crap. I hope he gets it worked out soon!

S
S
Oh hahaha thought it was Brad Noon, I was going to say....Those Iowa boys and their contours, can't keep em on the road

R

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard